Ultimate Subaru Message Board

the best subaru project from israel = must see this thing.

I must say, I don't really like the look of it.

But that said. It is a mighty fine piece of art.

Did you do this, someone you know? Or just off the net?

Congratz to who ever did do it. I would like to do stuff like that for real, then I could make this real. Oh and I would need money too...

quite ingenuitive, imaginative. Modern look reminds of a dodge hemi wagon in the front. Some tasteful fog lights below headlights with air ducts for rotors/axles combo would satisfy my only problem with it.Maybe a middle duct longer for oil pan, steering rack, etc. and a rubber skirt to hit the extra low things. It reminds me of how caught up I get on factory parts -- this one went on its own. Nice work, must be very patient.

I think I like it! Speaking from bodywork experience........that mustve taken a LONG time to complete.

I give folks like that more respect than those that pay to have everything done, and throw more $$$ at a car than we'll ever earn in our lives. :-\ Anyways......"props" for a neat little ride!:headbang:

I think I like it! Speaking from bodywork experience........that mustve taken a LONG time to complete.

I give folks like that more respect than those that pay to have everything done, and throw more $$$ at a car than we'll ever earn in our lives. :-\ Anyways......"props" for a neat little ride!:headbang:

I Agree, I Like it All, and Appreciate all the work and dedication it must take, I love it´s finnish, except for the Dodge style Grill...

um, 4-lug RIMS!!!!!

Yeah.. Looks like 4x100. There are a couple people here and at ausubaru that have redrilled to that size.

BTW.. that thing is bad rump roast. I would pimp it any day

EDIT:

After a closer look, it appears that that EA82T had an oil cooler on it at some point.

good work, I like the color a lot. again, not my cup of tea but sure enough it must be the builder's so more power to him.

a couple things that bother me on the car are the spoiler, and how the doors arent blended with the rest of the body.

but still some damn impressive bodywork.:cool:

Yeah.. Looks like 4x100. There are a couple people here and at ausubaru that have redrilled to that size.

EDIT:

After a closer look, it appears that that EA82T had an oil cooler on it at some point.

looks like the factory euro oil cooler was on there.. been trying to get part numbers and diagrams for it, but our parts department lost the euro parts book..yeh don'tya love that?

thing looks amazing..not quite my thing but amazing work!

Wow. That is a really nice job! It's noteworthy that I like this (a lot) despite the fact that I severely dislike truckbed spoilers and dodges. But this is so well done that I can't dislike it! Although, I must say that it would really tie it together if it had a Hemi 6.1L :burnout: Or even better a 22b drivetrain (the bodywork kinda reminds me of the 22b's w/ the widebody fenders but not doors.)

EDIT:

if you look at pic #18 you can see that he has spacers that go from 4X140 to 4X100. and make the wheels stick out to match the body...

-=Suberdave=-

http://www.suberdave.com