Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
flyjum

Any one have any pictures of lowered EA82's?

Heres my XT6, but with the shadows you cant tell very well how low it is. Kingbobdole has one lower than mine. Subaru Styles has a EA82 wagon thats slammed. I think Calebz has one also.

XT6MtRainier.jpg

I dropped one cheaply. I do not believe much lower was an option:

subeaugust8x6sidekk3.jpg

the front has a air dam 2.5inch (sidewalk hits were ok for the design)

subedropped8x6op7.jpg

subeangledropae2.jpg

It is too bad this car was totalled. It handled like no other soob I have ever driven.

Oh, I'd love to see pics of the inside of that stretch! hehe!

And DAAAAMN! That white loyale wagon with the rims is SHARP! Is there soemthing I'm missing here, or is that just paint & rims that sets it off?

Oh, I'd love to see pics of the inside of that stretch! hehe!

And DAAAAMN! That white loyale wagon with the rims is SHARP! Is there soemthing I'm missing here, or is that just paint & rims that sets it off?

Too me it looks to be a photochop.

I get ya now. :lol:

Personally, I think this one would look pretty hooked if it were stretched

26092006034.jpg

I don't know Photoshop very well, but I would imagine this would be tougher because of the background ...

That wagon looks to have the touring roof; it's a couple inches taller than regular wagons.

It would be harder to photoshop the wagon because of the low image resolution (camera phone IMO) than because of the background...

nice looking car still!

That wagon looks to have the touring roof; it's a couple inches taller than regular wagons.

It would be harder to photoshop the wagon because of the low image resolution (camera phone IMO) than because of the background...

nice looking car still!

hard? Pifft!

lowered_strech_ea82.jpg

I know, bit of a quick job, but ehh..

BTW, I didn't like the look of the car before the photochop, and I still don't. But you asked...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Thanks, Man!

I didn't like the look of the car before the photochop, and I still don't. But you asked...

No kidding? Wow ... that's tight, if you ask me. The only thing it'd need then would be some 5% window tint, and it'd be JUST my style. But then again, I'm a Beaner, hehe!

Really? I didn't know they had those options ... what year(s) did they offer that?

The touring roof is really popular here in Australia. In fact my dad has a 85 touring wagon, I got a mate with a 88 touring wagon. But our wreck 87 is just normal.

That picture doesn't show the touring roof very well. I'll see if I can find you a better picture.

check this out

http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/1989_Subaru_GL.html

The touring roof is really popular here in Australia. In fact my dad has a 85 touring wagon, I got a mate with a 88 touring wagon. But our wreck 87 is just normal.

Ahhhh ... now I think I see it - I was thinking more glass and taller pillars. Yeah - very subtle - almost looks like one of those conversion-van tops made of fiberglass that Ford used to make, just lots less. Looks like they just kinda cut the roof & added that cap ... but yeah - if you look closely at the white guy above, you can make it out.

... I guess we kinda went the opposite direction of "Lowered" didn't we? ... Sorry about that!

you could say that my wagon is running a bit less than stock ride height:

PICT1834.jpg

PICT1821.jpg

PICT1835.jpg

~3" lower than stock 4WD ride height using universal 450/500 lb/in coilovers. running without the adjustable lower perch on the front.