Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OMFriggin'G!!!!!!!! Did you guys see how old Ed is????!!!

Thanks to all of you. Just remember, there's a reason we're called old farts.:lol:

Actually, I think I was around 55, when I finally agreed that I might be considered "middle-aged."

Went out this past Sunday and played about three hours of Ping-pong with the "seniors" at the Senior Center. It's great exercise and still a lot of fun. Since there are more players than tables (three tables), we play doubles and are very casual about who we choose to partner with. I wound up partners with someone I hadn't seen before and he was pretty good. We whupped up on two of the better players in the group. After we finished our set (took 3 out of 3), I introduced myself and we got to chatting. Turns out my partner was 80! I guess there's hope for me yet!:rolleyes:

You stay young when you hit pull a part yards every day!

Happy B-Day ed. Ill leave the math to you, unlike some people that seem to think at your old age you cant deduct their current age from yours to see how much older you are than them. I am only 29. :)

Probably another fountain of youth...hang out with young people and you stay that way.

You stay young when you hit pull a part yards every day!

Happy B-Day ed. Ill leave the math to you, unlike some people that seem to think at your old age you cant deduct their current age from yours to see how much older you are than them. I am only 29. :)

Probably another fountain of youth...hang out with young people and you stay that way.

Actually, I'm the fortunate recipient of good genes. My Dad died at 84, having been a 3 pack/day smoker until his first heart attack at 65 when he quit "cold turkey." My Mom died just before her 95th birthday.

Attitude and good health is everything. My attitude was helped along with getting married later than most and then waiting even longer to start raising kids.

My first son was born when I was 35; nothing like being 45 when the parents of my son's friends were in their late 20's, early 30's. Shapes an outlook that doesn't go away.

But nothing like the adrenalin rush when you get it all right on the rallycross course to help keep your outlook fresh. I'm actually counting the days to the next event this coming Saturday.....just like Christmas!:burnout:

Congrats, Ed. Sorry I missed your day. I was down in Shawn's area this last weekend. I saw an 82 Brat with the seats in it and a 5spd (the ad said) for $1650. Who on the board lives in Ft. Collins with a Brat for sale?

Nobody I know but I will be going to look at that one!