Ultimate Subaru Message Board

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know... you accidentally drained the AT fluid and have now overfilled the oil. Additionally, you drove 200 miles home for lunch and cooked the transmission.

Your only option is to make an appointment with Pep Boys to replace the transmission and reset the rocker switch on the steering column to the ON position so they can replace the battery while you wait.

1) The f-stop on your camera is incorrectly set so you've provided us with a "Nessie/Bigfoot" picture that is so blurry that it could be anything

2) Your Check Engine light is on and the engine is idling. I had to magnify your picture a bit. The image is fuzzy and the "check engine" light looks a little too far to the left but that's my best guess.

3) You 02ishWRX is in a real office and the engine is idling. I hope you have CO detector in the building...

4) I have some clear pics of a 2002 WRX instrument panel for comparison but do not know how to upload/attach pictures on this board. Everything on the instrument panel and steering wheel checks out for a 02ish WRX.

5) You're driving me nuts. Please let us know what the answer is. I actually went out to my car to take pictures :banghead: