Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I need a car

I lost my subee in the woods and none of my buddys can get to it with their huge oversized trucks. So i took what i could salvage from it, and i need a new car. The whole thing, preferably 79 to 84, stick for sure. Brumbys, and Thirdeyes would be nice but definetly not expected. I live in Wilkeson,WA (just below Evans Creek) but i dont have alot of money at all. So i plea for help, finding or selling. I want a subee back!!!!

Thanks Guys

I lost my subee in the woods and none of my buddys can get to it with their huge oversized trucks. So i took what i could salvage from it, and i need a new car. The whole thing, preferably 79 to 84, stick for sure. Brumbys, and Thirdeyes would be nice but definetly not expected. I live in Wilkeson,WA (just below Evans Creek) but i dont have alot of money at all. So i plea for help, finding or selling. I want a subee back!!!!

Thanks Guys

Story behind "losing" your soob? :-\

Sorry to hear that man.

-Jaren

You better be a scammer because we dont just leave sh*t in the woods, unless your a bear. Grow a pair and get the thing out. Jesus, call other buddies, get someone on here, have a tow truck do it. My god man thats your freekin car.

+1

If my car was stuck in the woods and no way to get it out, I would probably call the police...

After I called the National Guard, every tow truck company within at least 200 miles, and tried to purchase a tank. :)

You better be a scammer because we dont just leave sh*t in the woods, unless your a bear. Grow a pair and get the thing out. Jesus, call other buddies, get someone on here, have a tow truck do it. My god man thats your freekin car.

Hey man, settle down, i've tried everything to get it out, my buddy has a Polaris Razor with a winch, but he cant even fit where i am. I'm 2 1/2 miles into the woods where no tow line is gonna get to, unless theres a helicopter to do it no one is getting in there to get it out. Or if you have an idea tell me, what can i do man. and WE can do whatever the hell WE want, with OUR cars. i dont wanna leave it in the woods but its impossible to get to, with anyone that i know.

It looks bad for the 4 wheeling community when you litter

It looks bad for the subaru community when you litter

When you leave 2 tons of car out on a trail on public land its very easy for the "greenies" to argue why they should shut down our trails, and block access to our best wheeling areas.

thanks.

Get your crap out of the woods, you wouldn't want me abandoning a pos car on your front yard would you?

I find it hard to believe that you cant get it out. Im not saying your friends polaris isnt tough but there are other suby guys, jeep guys, chevy truck guys. Unless the thing fell down a cravass and tumbled down the side of a 500ft cliff. As guys who break down at moab if they leave there stuff there. Im sorry but if that were my car it wouldnt be there for very long. I dont like dumping things in the woods and i dont like giving all i can. You are a few post deep so i dont think you have a lift or anything so there are people that can get to where you are and pull you out. Get in touch with a local 4x4 club and im sure they would help.

try and ask for help from some folks here. i'd be much more willing to help someone pull a car out than sell them one of my soobs for dirt cheap.

if by polaris you mean an ATV, i don't think a polaris with a winch counts as trying to get a car out of mountainous forested areas!! if your vehicle made it back there, then there are certainly others that can.

or, you can even walk back with a come along....or two...or three. a couple come alongs, a winch and such are much cheaper than a new vehicle. and, by the sounds of it YOU WILL NEED THEM AGAIN!

you wouldn't want me abandoning a pos car on your front yard would you?
he probably doesn't have a front yard that is his or that he cares about!

Come on... you have to post pics and tell us how it got stuck. Does it still run? Can you get another suby to it? How about a Sami or yota -- those are alot smaller than most jeeps and chevys for fitting down tiny trails after subarus. If there is even a way of getting a battery and winch in there (on the back of the ATV), you should be able to winch it out even if it fell off a cliff -- there's trees in WA to anchor to, so worst case, you have to just winch it back up the cliff, I would think. Now, with the snow right now, it might be spring before it could be recovered, but it's not impossible.

As you can see, none of us here are going to sell you a car now that we know your dirty little secret :lol:

Man up, and get the damn thing out of the woods! Your car got there in the first place, there has to be something capable of pulling it out that can get back there too.

If you're going to abandon the car, then post where it's located and leave the title signed on the dash. One of us will go recover it. :) I've had smaller Toyota's stuck way out in the woods too, but all it takes is the right recovery rig, a good winch, snatch blocks, tow straps, and a good driver to get it out. :)

Edited by bobs97c5

A come along and a tow chain can do wonders if you got a couple days on your hands. I have both if you'd like to borrow, and me if you like but my time is worth $$$;)

I know a couple guys with rigs that would be able to get out there but you'd have to convince them with some $$$ and beer or something to help you get it out.

A come along and a tow chain can do wonders if you got a couple days on your hands. I have both if you'd like to borrow, and me if you like but my time is worth $$$;)

I know a couple guys with rigs that would be able to get out there but you'd have to convince them with some $$$ and beer or something to help you get it out.

be safe using a come-along. mine snapped and the heavy metal hook end came back and whacked my knee. ouch. that was when i decided to try to get it another day.

Is the car on its side or upside down? Blown motor? Or is it still running and driving, just in a steep ravine?

Good Luck. Post up here and other boards, surely some people will go help you get your car. Give some details so someone may be more likely to go help.

make a plan, take as much tow straps and recovery devices you can, shovels, chains, come-alongs, more than a few, one to pull the car, one to ease the tension and hold it. clevice pins, etc.

...get the thing out. Jesus, call other buddies, get someone on here, have a tow truck do it. My god man thats your freekin car.

I Agree... if that happens to my Car, I will do every Possible Thing to take it Out from There... to Abandon the car, Taking the goodies from it, is like Abandon a Brother and steal his Wallet... Or Something like That.

Here you can Find Very Kind People that Could Help you to Take it Out...

A local 4 wheeler put his rig into a revene above town, the hill side was recently purchased by, "Save the Sagebrush critters" or something like that and would not allow any other equipment in to remove his rig... last I heard it was piece by piece baby... piece by piece... zzz

So, legally what are your options?... walk and let her rust?

Are the Suby police going to track you down? This is now like herding cats that are out of the bag... good luck.

If we have not scared him off and if he

truly wants his car back.

There are board member near Evans Creek always up for a challenge.

Even if the spoils are the car and or it's parts.

One of these stalwarts should PM or email this

gentleman and offer their services.

This makes more sense to me rather than making

him out to be laughing stock.