Ultimate Subaru Message Board

a sad day 01/03/09....

my friend in his WRX was sitting at a red light when a drunk driver doing 70mph ran into the back of him ... he and the front seat passanger got away with concutions and bruises but william riding in the back was killed on impact... :banghead::banghead::(:(:horse::dead: i guess the force was so great it severed his spine?

mywreckedcar5.jpg

RIP

l_fdee1977043764ceb585b1b78d705bef.jpg

why do people have to drive drunk it only causes problems and heartbreak for everyone... i thought i would share this with our community

Edited by ()__1337_CRAYOLA__()>

just remember.everything happens for a reason.although sad,celebrate his life....i am betting he would have wanted it that way.

keep your chin up,keep your mind occupied and it will eventually hurt less and less as time goes by.

besides , when we leave here we go to a helluva better place.cheers, brian

from what i hear the max sentence for this is 36 months which isnt enough....

That's horse crap.

But now, the driver will have to live with the thought that he killed an innocent person. I'd never let him live it down either.

I'd send an anonymous letter to his house every month explaining your grief and loss. Also send a picture of your friend to him as well. It's not harassment, so it's perfectly legal.

I lost a friend just a few months ago..due to a car pulling out in front of him ( he was on his motorcycle) so I feel your pain.. It seems to help by doing something in honor of them.

I am so sorry for your loss .. and I hate drunk drivers..and the law needs to be stricter on them

I'm sorry for your loss. It's so sad when someone young is killed. There's a duplicate thread on the NW forum of nasioc about this. William was in the back seat of that WRX. He likely never knew what happened. Remember him fondly; forget how he died.