Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS 11 = Great Sucess!

I wanted to thank all of the volunteers, vendors/sponsors, and attendants for making this one of the best shows yet.

We had 220+ cars registered for the show, and a good majority of those showed up on Friday and camped all weekend with us.

Our Vendors/Sponsors really stepped up huge this year to allow us to put on a great show.

Thank You!

- Smart Service

- PIA

- Superior Import Repair

- Outback Automotive

- PRE

- Surgeline Tuning

- All Wheel Drive Auto

- Dirty Impreza.com

- Armin Ausejo Photography

- AVO

- Velocity Carbon

- SJR

Special Thanks needs to go out to Subaru. They allowed us to have a great location, and kept plenty of us from going hungry! They brought along some pretty 2010 Legacy's too!

For perhaps the first time ever, we ran out of t-shirts! If you didn't get one and you would like to order one, we will be doing a second order and shipping them to you. Please email Richie@fixmysuby.com to order them!

We are also looking for pictures of all the winning cars. If you won, or have pictures of cars that did, post them up or email them to westcoastsubarushow@gmail.com. We'll get them up on the website

I was super stoked on a turnout of the old school rides. Way to go!

Thanks again for another great year!

- Tex

Edited by Subarutex

It was a great show, and the food provided by Subaru was excellent!

I won second in Gen 1s pretty much by default, still want a picture? :lol: I know a couple folks got some good shots of mine...

All in all it was a great time, great people, great cars, great food, and just an awesome experience. Thanks to everyone involved for getting it together, I know you we on a much tighter schedule this year but it definitely turned out for the best!

-Bill

Thanks a million Tex for making sure this show happend! You know you'll see me again next year!! :banana:

Here are a couple pix of some old school Winnars... SuberDave & Baccaruda, posing with their awards & standing next to their cars.

Dave: http://picasaweb.google.com/Brian.Karwoski/WCSS11People#5376318040754071474

Andy: http://picasaweb.google.com/Brian.Karwoski/WCSS11People#5376318032028917810

thanks to everyone that showed up and to everyone that dealt with the canadians :lol: LONG LIVE CANADIA!

i was able to relax and let most of everyone to their vices......

i defenitely appreciated not having to bust heads..........:grin:.everything went pretty smooth , i was pleased.

sorry i could not stay longer, hopefully you guys did not have to much work after i left..........cheers, brian

Wow..what a weekend.

Another great show in a beautiful setting. Certainly worth a 14 hour drive in a 25 year old car with no A/C (and 14 hours back) to attend this soiree. I'll definitely do it again, of course.

Starting mileage 326,337

Ending mileage 327,616

Having the store (and town) so close really added to the "convenience" factor, making an ice or beer run an easy task. On one of the trips to the store, some of us kinda drove around a little bit, just to see the rest of the town..very clean, quiet and kind of "quaint", for lack of a better word. (Amanda, thanks for driving :))

Many thanks to all that helped put on this affair, your hard work does not go unnoticed by me. The food was an unexpected bonus :clap:.

My camera croaked at the show, I have only a very few pix still stuck in there:confused:. Thanks to those that took and have posted yours.

It was great to see everyone again..see ya next year!

Just my 2 bucks

Tex, just wanted you guys to know I had a great time despite what happened with the g/f's purse. She got a call Monday that the Skamania county police found it 6 miles from where we were at. Most of it was there but the important stuff was so that was awesome.

Wow thats good news. I was thinking camping right next to that bike path might not have been such a good idea... at least keeping our cars parked so close with windows rolled down & doors unlocked. I doubt it was anyone at the show who did it, most likely a bum strolling through the park late at night, taking advantage of the situation.

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, i want to give a special thanks to all of the people that put this show on it was great. Could some one post my hatchbrat the one with the 4 barrel carb on it for ther awards it got best off road. Like i said before a thousand thanks Jerry

Hi Everybody This is Jerry, i want to give a special thanks to all of the people that put this show on it was great. Could some one post my hatchbrat the one with the 4 barrel carb on it for ther awards it got best off road. Like i said before a thousand thanks Jerry

Jerry, your car is the first pic in the picture thread started by Ed.

picture.php?albumid=174&pictureid=1566

Tex, just wanted you guys to know I had a great time despite what happened with the g/f's purse. She got a call Monday that the Skamania county police found it 6 miles from where we were at. Most of it was there but the important stuff was so that was awesome.

I'm so glad she was able to get it back, well at least the important stuff!! All things that went missing or were turned in were eventually found or claimed, I think that attests to what a great community this is. We did lose one sign, but I'm betting on the Toyota boys from town for that one.

Thanks to everyone that picked up after themselves, we didn't have to much clean up to do after everyone rolled out Sunday.

The planning for next year begins... I talked to a few of you that had some location ideas. Please send them to westcoastsubarushow@gmail.com and we'll check them out.

Jerry, I posted it on Friday.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=102981

Glad the purse turned up :banana:

Didn't we lose a sign another year too??? I think I remember Ken asking about it :-\

We need to hook it up to 220 volts :lol:

How about riot control claymore mines (rubber balls)? :lol: so...about the beer pong...not sure if that was one my best ideas...a lot of fun though.

Great show too, very impressed and makes me stoked for next year, no matter where. This was a pretty central location...if you factor in the Canadians...:banana:

I had to leave early on sat and didn't get to stick around for awards. Are the winnners going to be posted?

Yup, as soon as I find some time one of these eveing. I'll get a post up on our website with all the winners and pictures also I hope!

Didn't we lose a sign another year too??? I think I remember Ken asking about it :-\

Yup, someone stored it for us for a few months and then returned it. Same exact one taken this year. We would love it back if anyone did take it as a souvenir... of if anyone saw anything just send us an email to www.westcoastsubarushow.gmail.com.

Next year we may just have to keep posted signs closer and take them down at night.

Our first time at the WCSS but will definately be back. Thx to all of you who worked so hard on the show - I'm sure everyone greatly appreciated it. Thx to sponsors too - without them it wouldn't happen. And of course Thx to Subaru!

We'll keep a look out for the sign around PDX.