Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

thanks! its so worth it. even BG stuff bolts right in as long as you use your rear strut tops. (NOTE bg rear springs are wider (no taper) at the top) GR-2's for 02-04 wrx's are 10-15% stiffer than stock wrx struts... :)

Edited by Ricearu

I think they are called light bars.. something like that.. the light shines at it and it spreads the light out. looks really good.

At least I know what I'm hitting now but I've learned to go by feel anyways..

I can't wait to do my dash again.. I did that in my other legacy and it looks amazing.

I think they are called light bars.. something like that.. the light shines at it and it spreads the light out. looks really good.

At least I know what I'm hitting now but I've learned to go by feel anyways..

I can't wait to do my dash again.. I did that in my other legacy and it looks amazing.

I should post pics of my dash. My gauges and hvac are blue. No sploches or anything. I'm really happy with how it came out.

haha yeah it's pretty damn nice looking only thing really left is the rear cargo light and how to fit that out with a custom LED.. it's like no room in the fixture.

tomorrow I gotta go shopping for some welding stuff going to do the muffler sometime soon

i got more parts for my wrx swap in the brat. got the entire wiring harness for the wrx as well as a few engine bits, shifter and accessport tuner. i just hope the guy that is parting out the car has all of the sensors and what not that ill need when i put everything back together again.

I did some more work on this, took a picture. Then did some more work on this. :burnout:

picture.php?albumid=285&pictureid=3098

picture.php?albumid=285&pictureid=3099

In search of TWE. Used, first gen heads, surfaced and standard valve job done. It will be tuned port, pocket ported, full port. Multi-angle valve job cut with Serdi machine comming.

I have all new Lash Adjusters. Really, they don't lift anything, they don't get "lifted", they adjust lash. They don't get lifted by the cam. Now, an EA-81 has LIFTERS, they indeed get lifted by the cam, then the LIFTER LIFTS the pushrod, consequently lifting the rocker arm and etc. End rant.:)

I've broken down three turbos and this one is the only one that isn't cracked in the waste gate. I'll need a bigger turbo for these heads and intake tho.

Doug

Edited by Quidam

replaced bulbs with LED's but I had to take them out and flip them around the space was so tight I just decided to take the whole unit apart..

IMAG0461-1.jpg

IMAG0460-1.jpg

IMAG0455-1.jpg

IMAG0457-1.jpg

IMAG0465-1.jpg

I want to do this in both of my cars, what was needed to do the job? Where the LEDs anything special? Where did you get them and what was the part number?