Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

White is always cool.

The Power Coating place should show you all the shades of white aswell, You could go with an offwhite so its not so "Aahhh" :eek:

Bought a set of FIVE old spoke rims, getting them sand blasted tomorrow, will take some before and after pictures, scored the set of rims for $10 off CL, the dude had a SICK lifted brat with peugos and custom bumper and light bar, had another wagon ea81 turbo wagon he said he was planing on putting into the brat and some mag style black and chrome set of rims in almost perfect condition.

-Nomad

QUICK QUESTION

Should I powder coat the rims WHITE or BLACK, its a white loyale wagon........

Rigged up some Blue LEDs under the dash in the footwells today, Looks cool! :banana: I have wired up more stuff this past week then I have in the past year.

Anybody know what would be involved to do this to a BRAT? Where would you have to run the wiring to?

Edited by phantomD
Slipped, changed "Brumby" to "BRAT" (I'm Australian)

Anybody know what would be involved to do this to a BRAT? Where would you have to run the wiring to?

All I did was tap into the power wire from the center console light where the gear selector is (Since it turns on and off with the parking lights) I'm not sure if MTs have a light of not. You could also run power off the Ashtray light since that also turns on and off with the parking lights. Then just ground it to an existing screw in the floor board and zip-tie any extra wire up under the dash - and whala! you have floor lights.

I fixed my dead headlight (I unplugged it for clearance installing the oil cooler) I also re-plumbed the boost controller (oops 33psi spike) time for a different controller since this one blew apart. good thing I installed the solenoid valve (switched it off and stock boost)

If you can make it fit on my wagon, I would rock the steez outa the spokes:banana: haha

got any pics of your white on white aka whitey?

-Nomad

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115403

heres the thread i started when i got white for my wife. she decided she likes ps pl and a 2" lift and now i drive whitey 90% of the time:headbang:

Silverstars and Silverstar Ultras are the best bulbs I have bought. Work wonders on my Loyale!

Loyales Use 9004 Bulb... Have you Ever Tried the 9104 Rally Bulbs?

Bulb91049004-2.jpg

As you can see here by looking at the Different filament Patterns; The 9104 Bulbs are Designed to Fit in the 9004 base, but since 9104 are for Rally (Higher Speed Driving) They Use the same Mirror design on the Standard 9004 Headlight, to create a more Long, Deep Pattern of Light (It doesn't Diffuse wide very Much, but it Reaches around Twice feet long away)

I Used to Run my Daily Warrior Wagon, the EA82 with those 9104 Rally Bulbs since year 1998; they're Rated on 100W High / 80W Low Beams.

Those are made in Germany, by =16004"]Flösser.

(The Brand has a Direct Link to their Website)

Kind Regards.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=115403

heres the thread i started when i got white for my wife. she decided she likes ps pl and a 2" lift and now i drive whitey 90% of the time:headbang:

Damn , people tell me that mine looks pretty clean, but this "whitey" makes my car look like it belongs in the junkyard (jk) but yeah I gave never seen that chrome panels, WWAYYYYY STYLISH!!! and if I saw this car and my mon didn't buy it I would cry too:eek: hahaha SWEET SWEET RIDE

-Nomad

Got into a fender bender with a UN-American but he had insurance, got a quote today to fix the scuff and replace the molding and new smoked tail light....drum roll please.......$999.30 estimate!!!! I paid $1000 for the entire car 40,000 miles ago, good thing it was his fault..........

Nomad

Got into a fender bender with a UN-American but he had insurance, got a quote today to fix the scuff and replace the molding and new smoked tail light....drum roll please.......$999.30 estimate!!!! I paid $1000 for the entire car 40,000 miles ago, good thing it was his fault..........

Nomad

that sux man. take the money and run:grin:

got my 6-lugs today off a 01 montero:headbang:

RV

already re-drilled the montero 6 lugs i bought this morning:grin: now to angle the holes..................

RV

What size drill bit did you use for that, I have a set of 6 lug Calmasters that I want to use, just haven't really tried to find the right bit size.