Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS6 headcount

How many people are coming to the show?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. How many people are coming to the show?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son and i are comming down on friday.......is there anybody from seattle heading down on friday that wants to caravan???? sparkster
I'm heading down from Auburn early Friday afternoon.

Qman,

You might want to edit the poll so that it asks how many people each person is bringing. Now it sounds like we're placing bets on total turnout. ;)

The Northern Alliance is planning to have quite a few come down, the following would be.

ME, '82 brat my brother in law will be w/ me he'll have a ford.

Woody '85 brat

todd '82 brat not sure what else he might bring (?brown brat or battle wagon?)

jake '8? hatch

brian '85 wagon

kluggie '8? hatch

chris '83 wagon

bradly '85 hatch

pat possibly '8? wagon

mark '8? hatch

Cody '87 xt

That's just the cars not to mention who their bringing. Im sure there are a few i'm missing and they'll hate me for it but those are the ones I could think of off the top 'o my head. But for me 2.

Jeff

My fiancee Shannon and I will be there 1 day. I may have to bring her home to work, but I will be there the whole time for sure. (so 2 one day, 1 the other)

My parents will be coming also to watch the rallycross on Sunday, but they wont there for the show (even though my moms 96 OBS could totally clean up as best stock Impreza... 50,000 miles and its a 96!!)

I'll be there leaving friday afternoon wanting to join some kinda caravan from seattle... Sparkster?

cool lets see what happens in the next couple wks.....i hope we can build a caravan......keep a Heads up and if you know any other people leaving seattle on friday hook em up :cool: oh maybe leaving early before noon might be a good idea ?