Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CD's with around 300 WCSS 6 Pics

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Northgate Mall at 6:30?

I'm headed from Kirkland after work (I get off at 5), so making it there by 6 will be a stretch from me. I also think Tex gets off work at 6.

We can meet at Red Robin or something.

Also, Tex got his new block for the RX in and the rest of his parts come in tonight. He may just want to stay home and put his other toy back together :)

Well Jay, Noah beat you to it. I'm his date tonight. I'll be there. And yes, i would rather be at home putting my toy back together... but its hard to pass up spending time with Noah. He's da bomb!!

Yeah he's pretty cute, I'm jealous. I invited Laurel, so I guess she can be my date.

6:30 at Red Robin in Northgate mall it is!

All this fighting over me may go to my head. stop guys.

BTW, i'm at Carter Subaru getting an oil change and rotate, they have faster internet than my dad. yay.

Say hi to Austin and Laurel for me. And if there's a cute short blonde at the reception-desk named Kelli, say hi to her for me too (went to HS with her).

Anyhoo, I'll be bringing money for a CD tonight too Noah.

Noah,

U DID get my PM, yes? I thought I put me address in there. Hummmm....

If you want CD's I need your address

McBrat Flowmaster87gl Zefy Edrach JohnOfScio Hondasucks Shadow Subynut Cheftim Bratwerst

I need your addresses, Thanks A Bunch, Please also somewhere with the address have your board name, so I can cross off the right person once shipped

I have to cut you all off, I'm in Michigan now so I don't have a burner anymore, However on the CD that I kept for myself it didn't work, so if your CD dosn't work let me know, and i'll get it fixed asap. If you are in the seattle area, and still want a CD, talk with Tex or Austin, but be nice, i'm volunteering them without their permission yet, give them the 5 bucks for their time and cost of a CD, and they'll make sure the extra goes to the message board.

Thanks Austin and Tex. don't hate me.