Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CD's with around 300 WCSS 6 Pics

I will be burning CD's with around 300 pics. high res jpeg, and depending on responce i'll try to get a bunch made to ship out for those of you not fortunate enough to live in the PNW. I'm probably gonna price it out at around 5 bucks a cd, for shipping and cd costs, and the rest will go to the message board. Let me know.

On a similar vein, we'll be talking about this show until the next one a year from now, if you were close enough to attend and didn't you missed out.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be burning CD's with around 300 pics. high res jpeg, and depending on responce i'll try to get a bunch made to ship out for those of you not fortunate enough to live in the PNW. I'm probably gonna price it out at around 5 bucks a cd, for shipping and cd costs, and the rest will go to the message board. Let me know.

QUOTE]

Ho do I give you 5 bucks, I don't have your #. Want one.

Ok, If you have pay pal that works for me, Voge8@fsuimail.ferris.edu

if you don't check or money can be sent to

Noah Vogeli

22756 Roxana

Eastpointe Mi 48021

If you want em, I need addresses, unless i can give them to Zap or Tex and you can get them from those guys, i need the info soon, i''ve only got the burner until tues night, I'll ship before money, this is the trust system, please don't burn me and i'll try my hardest to get them all out to you guys.

If you want CD's I need your address

McBrat Flowmaster87gl Zefy Edrach JohnOfScio Hondasucks Shadow Subynut Cheftim Bratwerst

I need your addresses, Thanks A Bunch, Please also somewhere with the address have your board name, so I can cross off the right person once shipped