Ultimate Subaru Message Board

who grabbed the LSD @ lynnwood PAP on FRI or SAT??

okay, im not mad, i just want to know who snagged the LSD out of the lynnwood PAP (blue turbo wagon) on FRI night or SAT morning???? :-\ we were there on friday afternoon to look at stuff and laughed like school girls when we saw the virgin turbo sitting there. not a thing missin.... of course, i forgot the one tool i needed that day, the proper punch to drop the axles. we grabbed some other stuff and ran cause swerey needed to be at a job around 3PM.

"oh we'll come back on sat morning and grab it" along with the SPFI stuff for his car. "no one will be here by then, ...."

right. :banghead: :banghead: sat morn, around 10 am, 3.90 LSD GONE!! SON OF A B***H!!! oh well, just give me the satisfaction of knowing who beat me to it so i can raise a drink and toast. good one man, good one.

Sorry, I'm as annoyed as the rest of you. I was looking for the rear disks which were also gone. I checked the rear, and the remains of the axles were just hanging there. I knew it had to have been a LSD to be gone so quickly. Judging from where the car was relative the end of the line, I knew it had to have gone into the yard on late Friday. Whoever it was didn't have the punch either since the DOJ's were missing from the axles. It must have had pretty decent wheels or tires since they were gone also. I had a Saturday morning appointment and didn't get to PAP until noon and everything was gone. Wasn't a wasted trip for me since I got some good axles from the red EA81 wagon.

EdRach strikes again!

:lol:

;)

That punch never leaves my toolbox, had to use it 2 weeks ago when I grabbed a dual range from the silver 3-door w/ only 97K at the same PAP. I have to give a shout out to Matt (SuperRallyRoo) who just happened to be there too, helped me pull it. Thank you for saving me much cursing and sweating pulling that tranny away from the motor, it would have been a pain to do by myself.--Brian

That punch never leaves my toolbox, had to use it 2 weeks ago when I grabbed a dual range from the silver 3-door w/ only 97K at the same PAP. I have to give a shout out to Matt (SuperRallyRoo) who just happened to be there too, helped me pull it. Thank you for saving me much cursing and sweating pulling that tranny away from the motor, it would have been a pain to do by myself.--Brian

That I where I got my FI system from. That car was trashed for 97k.

So you're the one who got that tranny. Broke my heart since I had to wait for the weekend to pull it. Glad it went to someone worthwhile.