Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Do You Want

To make life easier for those of us in the older subaru market, I would like to know what products the customer wants. If you would please write down a list of products you would like to see made available for your vehicle that are not made available for them or are available but too costly. I will begin or at least make an effort to produce those items that are most wanted. :brow:

Allied Armament www.alliedarmament.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks you cant open my website. I'm going to contact you personally and show you some pictures.

id like some pistons, more wheel selection, short shifter. oh how i would like a short shifter. carbon fiber hood with no scoop, maybe some wheel flares for those wider wheels

im using firefox and it cant open your website :banghead:

im using firefox and it cant open your website :banghead:

Try cut and paste. Take the URL and paste it into your browser's address slot. I have the same problem, I believe their host doesn't allow linking.

• Real skid plates
  • Rims with 2" to 3" of backspacing
  • Real Low range reduction gears

=========

Site loads fine for me. FireFox 1.0.2 / Mozilla 5.0 behind very strict multilayred proxies. Host does allow external linking.

For what it's worth, I'm using Firefox and can click the direct link without having to copy/paste.

I think focusing on ea81 cars as well as the ea82(ie..liftkit) would be a plus.

Maybe a kit for those of us thinking about doing the tcase conversion.

-Definately lower gear ratios.

-bull bars, bumpers and roof racks . (everyone wants one or two of these.) I need one of each.

-Heavy duty Skidplates

-spare tire carryer for back gate.

-Fender Flares

-Cup holders for all model subarus. I need one soooooo bad.

well hell i work down the road from you in st'helen's at teh dry ice plant near dyno

in fact i even know where that place you speak of is!

btw i vote for custom hood scoops to fit the ea82 style hoods

i can't seem to locate a wrx scoop to make a fiberglass mold of it and then narrow it

i might have my little project running in about a week i'll have to bring it down

hmmm, lets see, think of rally cars. id like to see rally style wide body kits, skid plates, big brake kits, rally style light bars and hood mounted light pods, pre fabed roll cages, light weight body panels, carbon fivber hoods and trunk lids, functional rear spoilers, light weight alloy rims in like 15"-17", seat brackets for aftermarket racing seats, aluminum drive shafts, any theng else one might need for a rally car.

Give me a holler and we can do some work on your car. Or at least help you with your project. :banana:

well hell i work down the road from you in st'helen's at teh dry ice plant near dyno

in fact i even know where that place you speak of is!

btw i vote for custom hood scoops to fit the ea82 style hoods

i can't seem to locate a wrx scoop to make a fiberglass mold of it and then narrow it

i might have my little project running in about a week i'll have to bring it down

So far, I find that Brush guards and skid plates, more wheel and tire options, armrests, and short throw shifters are the big winners, as for a few others items. The easiest for our company to manufacture would be the brush guards, skidplates, maybee short throw shifters, and different wheels and tires. If some could specify what type of skidplates are needed I can work something out. For example gas tank skid plates, rear diff plates, driveline skid plates, and etc.....

I'm trying my hardest to keep prices down. I need to hone in my business skills and make the system faster, more efficient, better, and of course cheaper. All in due time my young jedi night.

also, you should have a line of product that is for the people with a tight budget.

I cant mold plastic yet, but someday I will, so for now highrise armrests are out of the question unless you want one out of metal. Pretty much I can make just about anything out of metal, and if I cant do it I know other people who can. The sky is the limit. I am only 30 minutes from Portland OR. where there are just a bundle of bad rump roast fabricators looking for work. Pretty much if you have a design we can have it built. :brow:

hmmm, sofar, what can you make and what cant you make?