Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Fender Rubbing: Problem Solved.

I like those better anyhow.

THats the 1st ive heard that. So far, you and me are the only ones who like it (out of all my friends ive shown so far).

I like it better too. I think it gives the car a more "rally" look. I am thinking of getting some Kumho R700 rally tires for them.

So far its solved 98% of the rubbing. Turning into a parkinglot still gets me a couple times.

-Brian

JIbs you can have them back. Trade you your brat :)

The lugs are special. ive never seen any like them before. The reason it looks like there is one missing on the front is because one is a locking lug and it doesnt show as well.

On the rear, it is missing :)

Im hoping after I put the RX springs in it will lift the front end alittle. I really do like the way these rims make my car look tho :)

-Brian

Kinda like these.

C-21A1969.JPG

The portion of the rim that mounts to the hub is as thick as all of my studs. these lugs go into the rim, and secure the rim to the hub. They use washers as well, and are 21mm as opposed to 19mm subaru lugs.

I was also thinking of painting the rims white to match the car, but im liking the alloy.

-Brian

I gotta say, the Pugs looked good on that car, but these look great! Gotta find the caps, so the package looks more complete.

IIRC, those are the type wheels that are on that 80 or 81 wagon parked at that dealership I was telling you about (shhh...:) ).

Very nice.