Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The elusive GRAY RX

Found these pics while browsing around Google images. The whole page is in Japanese and I can't read any of it... but I think this car is stunning. Why couldn't they have made it in this color in the US?

0Leone_gray.jpg

Gray_AG6D.jpg

And here's the inside of it... the seats appear to be the same shape as our US RX seats, but they look like a softer fabric.

gray_ag6_room.jpg

Call me a pessimist but the 2nd gray RX in the pics above doesn't look to exciting. The 1st one looks ok. It's a different kind of gray or the lighting of the pic makes it look different. The white colored RXs we got in the states with the white rims looks nice.

Found these pics while browsing around Google images. The whole page is in Japanese and I can't read any of it... but I think this car is stunning. Why couldn't they have made it in this color in the US?

0Leone_gray.jpg

Gray_AG6D.jpg

And here's the inside of it... the seats appear to be the same shape as our US RX seats, but they look like a softer fabric.

gray_ag6_room.jpg

I like the 14" wheels in the second pic....

386GLBrat-med.jpg