Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCCS7 pretty cool!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT PLACE WAS AWESOME!!!!! tons of trails and great people to share my hobby with. and i walked away with one busted headlight, one tire blown off the rim, and a right front fender bent up a bit. non-lifted wagons CAN do things offroad, just so everyone knows. thanks for the great time everyone!!!!!!

~Josh~

when got to my Motel in Pt. Townsend today, I discovered that I need at least 8' of clearance with the Brat on the trailer, to clear my lightbar!!! they had a 7'6" roof over the lobby drive through... just snappedthe 2 bolts that held on my light bar, but no damage to the lights thankfully!!! they are just hanging by the wires, pointed up at the sky. :) got a couple of bolts today to set them back upright tomorrow :)

thats good you didnt dammage your lights. i seen you pull in saturday night and those lights are bright:cool: i love the kc's on the top of my wagon. i soon realized why they called them daylighters :) you really want some kind of axilliary light cause on the ea 82's any way, the stock head lights are super dull

I wasn't ready for the show this year, had way too much stuff to work on. Next year is looking pretty good, should hopefully have all my projects done by then (cough cough, ya right).

Looks like it was a lot of fun, really diggin the site that it was at. The grass last year was pretty, but that mud looked like fun this year. I'll see bout seein everyone next year though.

Keep the pics rollin in though.

What a blast! It was great to meet everyone ! Yea I think my '03 OBW survived the brushing . I got it washed looks pretty good! I had so much fun on that orv trail it was awesome! I need pics guys!

Thanks to all the volunteers, vendors who got this years show up and going!

Yep, it was great, lots of cool Subies and great people. I wish I could have stayed longer, there were a lot of board members I wanted to talk with, but just didn’t get a chance, I really enjoyed those that I did meet. Next year I’ll have to try and be there the whole weekend.

And I have to give a special thanks to Laurel, Art and the rest of the LegacyCentral crew for the spot to sleep on Friday night.

Gary

It was a great time as always, and we finally got a decent number (9) of SVXes to show up! :cool: Sounds like all you off-roaders ended up having fun too, but my only complaint was we couldn't find the mud pit to watch you guys. It didn't seem you could even get within viewing distance unless you had an off-roader to get you there. I much preferred the way it was at Hood River where the pit was right there in the open and close by so onlookers could casually watch throughout the day. It was also cool at H.R. how the outer ring of the course was fairly flat so even the street cars could go out and show off. The water truck helped keep it true MUD too! :grin:

Most of the SVX group has a lot of respect for the old-schoolers (our cars look really modern, but really we are kinda stuck in the middle of the Subie timeline) and after what I saw last year I was promising them quite a show this time. Oh well, you gotta keep the locations moving around I suppose and sounds like those that drove it had fun. :)

This was my first year and I would like to say that everyone was very welcoming and gave me some great ideas for my project subarus. My buddy and I drove the $500 stock 87 GL, and we beat the ************ out of it. That thing still drove us back to Portland with no problems. Next year we'll definitely be bringing all three of our Subarus to the show. (I wonder if the potatoes ever finished cooking) We also took a few pics that we hope to have posted up soon (is there some sort of folder that people can upload everyone's pics into? I think that would be great so that everyone can see everyone's pics at the same time instead of hunting around for them)

I was glad I finally got to put faces to the names. Always a treat to meet you guys and talk subarus. The Four Wheeling on the trails was a blast, and I want thank the guys who helped donate/sell parts to us after we broke down after the "big" jump. Had a blast and I'll definitely come back next year. Also I didn't realize there was so many lifted subaru's up north we should all get together and do some more trail runs :banana: .

Just got home after a 2 day drive back to Sacramento. I think this years show was as good as last years... i will trade a mud-pit for shaded camp sites and be happy with it :)

I want thank the guys who helped donate/sell parts to us after we broke down after the "big" jump.

That was me who dropped off the struts for you. Your welcome, you owe me one ;)

-Brian