Ultimate Subaru Message Board

most milage

Frank in PA had around 230K on his '92 SVX.

I have 245K on an '89 XT6 autospastic, and an estimated 280K on my GL-10 (original mileage on the XT, who knows on the GL0-10)

Also have a '94 Justy, original everything including clutch, 117,780 as of today.

Well, seems everyone is posting there little numbers I will join in.

The dually EA81 I have has about 230,000km on it. Body is at almost 280,000km. But not much rustm which is nice. I don't think it has ever been on a beach, and thank god for that!

89 Brumby / Brat

236k miles before friend rolled and destroyed a 89wagon running strong(smoked tho: he chose k&n oily air filter).

218k miles on a 91sedan 4wd that finally puked its auto 3spd tranny!(the old guy never humbled his way over 45-50mph)

The above is the reasons I got a soob, starting 9 years ago, only had two since then (on my second)

My personal best was 166k miles running absolutely perfect,dl wagon 4wd ,even oil leaks were nearly non-existent....gave it away running(body destroyed).

Currently at 146k miles in a 5spd sedan (93), recently let loose to 6500 rpm and no smoke!

All Ea82, carb oem, and spfi oem.:burnout: