Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The New Baby Is Home!New Pics added page 4

Just posting for those who followed in Old Gen and to those here in New Gen...I will be picking up my new baby in about an hour.

Its a 2008 2.5i Impreza 5 Door ...5 spd Satin Pearl White.:slobber: :slobber: :banana: :banana:

My first brand spankin new car..I will be getting pictures up as soon as possible.

I am so excited!!!!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of the new subarus, but I don't have anything bad to say about them. Congrats Connie :banana:

NewBaby003.jpg

Is it just me, or does this vaguely remind anyone else of a taurus wagon:confused:

OMFG i didnt notice that holly ************ thats something i could have gone without noticing.

SWEET!!!!! Way to go Connie. Do i get a ride in this one as well at your next BBQ?:headbang:

You betcha Steve..

No name yet..it will take a couple days of bonding with this one.

The dealership was telling us...they brought the car over from the detail and prep shop around 4:30..I picked it up at 7:00 ...They had 4 people ask about it and everyone who pulled into the lot..that was the first car they looked at.

Since my credit is poopy, they did a credit rebuilding loan...which included an extended warrentee 7 years 75,000 mile bumper to bumper.

Also comes with a 5 year unlimited rust warrentee and roadside assistance for 7 years.

I will get some picks later today in the light and of the "you can eat off it" engine bay:slobber: . Its very bare bones since it is the base model but it does have some cool features that I have never had...like the little key fob thingy that sets the alarm :) ..I am so easily pleased:lol: Can't wait to show it off at work..there is an Audi guy who spotted one in a parking lot and loved it and is thinking on trading his wifes turbo Beetle in for one of these

OMFG i didnt notice that holly ************ thats something i could have gone without noticing.

I totally disagree. I saw one of these new impreza hatches on the road yesterday, the lines are great - a massive improvement over the last generation and especially that mid year design with the snout. The got rid of the "snout" and fixed the tribecas also. Below is the taurus wagon. Absolutely no shared lines with the new imp.

p7.php

Does the impreza do the full gauge sweep like the WRX does?

Yup...kinda freaked me out too when it did... Throttle feels like it is sticking abit so when I take it in tomorrow to get the bumper guard installed I will have them look at it...cause I dont have too:banana: . Just shy of 200 miles on it now:eek: The more I drive it the more I like it...the whole car just feels so right..has that glove fit like Bucky did..I keep going out and tripping the motion light then standing there looking at it.. I am extremely happy with my choice thats for sure.I dont think I could have picked a better car for me to use as a daily driver.