Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Extra cab brat anyone?

thats pretty sweet. some of my buddy's have a 240 made into a truck. to save cost on steel they used a hood that was dented up from when he first had it. its goofy but sweet. small time track guys and drifting nuts.

• 2 months later...

OK so still cant get the pics to load but ill keep tring

Jerry,

I hope to make it but it conflicts with a previousley scheduled

Float trip to Montana we will have to see if it sucks back home (ie fires)

than the ninja and i will come back for the show

and yes ill have it and hopfully the secret squirrel brat will be ready in all of her glory:headbang:

000_0002.jpg

pic is with ninjas lifted wagon, wagon has 4in lift with 28in super swampers

haha-thats my old brat-I can't believe it lives on-good on ya mate! I'm glad you fixed the core support, the fender was holding up the whole front of the car! I'm glad to see you are fixing it, I had a lot of fun with the car. I really like your extra cab mod, that is really sweet, great innovation with available parts! I have a 86 that is in disrepair, I may try the same mod!

haha-thats my old brat-I can't believe it lives on-good on ya mate! I'm glad you fixed the core support, the fender was holding up the whole front of the car! I'm glad to see you are fixing it, I had a lot of fun with the car. I really like your extra cab mod, that is really sweet, great innovation with available parts! I have a 86 that is in disrepair, I may try the same mod!

So

whats up with the engine support did you try to exstend out the a arms for lift

did you adjust out the tierod ends so it would turn sharper one way or because there were missing teeth

also did you have anything to do with the wiring whats up with the second ecu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...