Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The 4 Lug Club!!!

I was going to post this in the Off-Topic, but its kinda partial to only older-gen Subaru's.

Some know, but I wanted to open this up to everyone else around here. Who would be interested in being part of a "old school only" club? The 4 lug part came to me when I saw a Loyale the other day. I thought to myself about all the changes that were made throughout the years but the lug pattern stayed the same. Its something that kind of binds us as an oldschool group.

So yeah, i have some idea's in mind but cannot go at it alone. Lets see how much interest it gets :)

Edited by TheSubaruJunkie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be primarily online, but of course local chapters would be ideal. I have something in beta form setup, Cobcob has been helping with idea's and suggestions. The software that runs the site is extremely versitile and it would not be difficult at all to setup regions if local chapters wanted their own space on the site to call their own and organize meets & events.

I think the primary focus would be to centeralize as much information and make it as easy to access as possible. Forums are available but it wont be like other online forums where people can go to just ask questions and get answers, since I am hoping the answers will be readily available.

I don't think we would cater much to the 5lug XT6 crowd but they are welcomed to join... as well as the 6 lug converted guys :)