Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New addition to the family!!!

At 12 noon yesterday, we welcomed into the world Sylvia Katriana, at 9Lbs 14oz, and 21" long. Beautiful baby girl!!! Dark hair, light eyes, and the funniest nose I've ever seen (she must have mine). Now that she's here, I can actually signify having the Leg wagon!!!

I was thinking maybe go kart racing in the early years? starting at 6 or so. Then get her into a WRX rally car when shes 15 or so. First female WRC champ in your hands? Nah, what ever she wants (horses and stuff mostlikely.)

Congratz mate.

"... Sylvia Katriana, at 9Lbs 14oz, and 21" long..."

Congratulations guy! A nice size baby! And what a beautiful name. Hope mother and baby are both doing well. Kate and I went through six deliveries together, and each was a unique experience. Take care, Rick

Congrats! :clap:

Your life just changed forever and you may not even know it yet!

It's a challenge and a change for the better.

Enjoy every minute

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer--brough my oldest home from the delivery room.

01 Forester--just brings grocerys home.

Thanks everyone. We are home now, 3 days in a hospital is not my idea of fun. Passed by a pawn shop on the way home with a bunch of shotguns in the window, yep, gonna have to get a couple more..

Me and the wife agree's when we got married to have kids when we were 25, welp, almost she was born just 14 days shy of my 25th. Not too shabby planning if ask me. Life has already started changing. The drive home from the hospital I was doing exactly the speed limit on the freeway, and I was able to spot 10 times more people doing stupid stuff than normal. That and we all my nieces and nephews I could only stand to hold them for a little while, then it was back to mommy or daddy. Now, my wife can't turn her head without me taking my little baby girl to my chair and just sittin there looking at her. She's so beautiful!!!

And I"m thinking that if she's anything like her dad, she'll be cruising around in an 07 Baja, all jacked up on 32's with lotsa lights and "character" dents!!

Thanks everyone. We are home now, 3 days in a hospital is not my idea of fun. Passed by a pawn shop on the way home with a bunch of shotguns in the window, yep, gonna have to get a couple more..

Me and the wife agree's when we got married to have kids when we were 25, welp, almost she was born just 14 days shy of my 25th. Not too shabby planning if ask me. Life has already started changing. The drive home from the hospital I was doing exactly the speed limit on the freeway, and I was able to spot 10 times more people doing stupid stuff than normal. That and we all my nieces and nephews I could only stand to hold them for a little while, then it was back to mommy or daddy. Now, my wife can't turn her head without me taking my little baby girl to my chair and just sittin there looking at her. She's so beautiful!!!

And I"m thinking that if she's anything like her dad, she'll be cruising around in an 07 Baja, all jacked up on 32's with lotsa lights and "character" dents!!

okay so in which one of your subies did you bring them home in? :grin: