Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Qman's new toy...

Qman

Well, if I sell the Hatch it will be a street Brat. I will use it for Rally as well. If I sell the Legacy I will rally the Hatch. I haven't decided if I'm going to lift it or not. But I'm leaning...

BTW, how did you figure that one Corky? I didn't even post on that one.

When you were over at Ed's house on Saturday, you said that you were waiting for a phone call from that guy and if you could swing it, you'd get it. Basically, you told me. So when you posted that you had something to show Zap, I put two and two together. Heck I even remember that you told me it wasn't really black but a very dark gray. :lol:

Loose lips, sink ships!! :lol:

Niiiice, I think I may just move to the west coast (sorry, Not California) Ken, where the heck do you work that you can always afford all these nice vehicles? If you tell me that you got it for like 200 bucks I promise you an envelope of anthrax in the mail. :D

That is the NICEST Brat I've ever seen. Keep it on the street, definitely

GOD I hate it when people talk that way about Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Travels. . .

Lower a honda, street an RX, OFFROAD a BRAT!!!

But seriously.

It is a nice Brat, but by no means the nicest ever. The silver one he took to the Rubicon was in better condition than this one. (except the one dent the silver one had that the dent guy said he'd fix for 3 bills)

Ken, where the heck do you work that you can always afford all these nice vehicles?

It's called gotta sell one to keep this one, see selling my turbo wagon or hatchback. :brow:

And. . .

it was bought for a reasonable price for its condition and location. I thnk this one would have gone for about 2 times as much on the Other Coast. Stu's was about comparable to this one.

Seen it in person I have.

http://usmb.net/gallery/zapar/kensnewone

Thanks all.

I guess being really tired doesn't help the memory Corky. DOH!

It's in fair to better shape. Eric is right. The silver one was in much better shape than this one. For now. I have plans for it. Lot's of little dings and a couple rust spots. Interior is in good shape and the engine runs strong. And it would have gone for at least twice what I paid for it on the other coast. No doubt. I'm the fourth owner. Started life in Utah. then Oregon and now Washington.

BTW Brian, that A bar/winch set up is for sale. $200.00

Comes with switch and the lights. It's a short style bar. I will post pics in the marketplace.

Thanks Ken, just wanted to see the plate setup for when I fab my own. I would drop $200 on it, but i dont have a sube to put it on. My brat has a long a-bar, and the wagon has a full size FHI brushguard. Still a beautiful brat, and those 14's you put on it look like they were made for that car. I noticed alot of small dings, i guess to an east-coaster it would look imaculate. Still impressive how many gem's you find.

-Brian