Ultimate Subaru Message Board

you guys like tricked out brats? (pics)

That BRAT's been posted before. I admire the guys amount of work in it, but I think it looks fugly.

I don't know what's more annoying though, the ad for "Free Huggable Smilies" at the bottom of your post, or the BRAT.

(Sorry to be an, rump roast)

I second.. pretty fugly. He should have spent his money on a faster engine and just a cosmetic restoration..not a cosmetic redo.ug

That BRAT's been posted before. I admire the guys amount of work in it, but I think it looks fugly.

I don't know what's more annoying though, the ad for "Free Huggable Smilies" at the bottom of your post, or the BRAT.

(Sorry to be an, rump roast)

very fugly defniatly been posted before, well, i'm just an rump roast

This may have been posted a few months back, but I'm still glad to see it again.

As many folks may well feel: OMG! + Not quite the route I'd take!

Even though I think the 'ol Dodge Magnum is weak-sauce, I think that it is one of the best custom body work jobs I've ever seen on a subaru (new or old) It even makes a truck wing look 'okay'!

It does need a Viper V10 in it if it's going to look that outrageous, though.

The detailed build pic.s are great to look at & highlight the amazing amount of work that went into that body.

third time this has been posted, i respect the amount of work the guy put into it but i think it is even more fugly than the dodge trucks it reminds me of

yes this has been posted........SERVERAL TIMES....i was expecting someone else to say this but i think i have to now....STOP POSTING THIS!!!! this was even posted twice last week at the same freaking time.....maybe we should make another forum to talk about this freaking brat!!!!!

yes this has been posted........SERVERAL TIMES....i was expecting someone else to say this but i think i have to now....STOP POSTING THIS!!!! this was even posted twice last week at the same freaking time.....maybe we should make another forum to talk about this freaking brat!!!!!
calm down your right but this is being a little excessive

This has been posted too many times, and every time I shudder at its fugliness. Yes, the guy did good body work. Wish I could do body work like that.

But that thing is FUGLY. And there's nothing BRAT left on it. Its not a BRAT anymore. Its a Japanese truck that's turned into a wannabe American/redneck truck.

Way to go.

Telling one of the longest lived mods on the board to stop posting something.

You will go far here.

;)

I have no problem with re-posting things. It's good as we are always getting new members and we don't want them bringing up old topics all the time (well thats what most seem to say, I don't really care.)

I have a link to this on my site. I don't like the look, but I appreciate the effort gone into it. I really gotta get into some body work some time.