Ultimate Subaru Message Board

STI BRAT inside

k I'm just curious who's it is cause some of the pics look like Stacy's brat (his old board name was Fesenine)

the qld on the plates means queensland which is a state in australia. So did Stacy live in the land of oz? You saying Brat makes me think you speakin of an american Brumby not an Australian:)

I know just as much as you all. the guy who posted it was on vwvortex.com usernam jackwrx. but im not sure ware he found them.:D ive been talking to a friend of mine about a wrx drivetrain swap into my wagon as a project since i love sleepers...and man he stole my idea.:-\ oh well. not that im capable of such a feat.

I had thought of doing that before but that is alot of money tied up right there. (and time) Came out pretty nice. I do not like the position of the intercooler unless he plans on fabbing up a nice air dam to protect it and is it me or is the dash looking a little old school? Did they have different dashes overseas? I don't think they did, it looks more like a Gen I BRAT dash to me. What's up?

Needs ground effects kit to look right. (IMO)

Overall, very nice job.

• 4 weeks later...