Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pics and update

DeathHatch

i finally have it home now. but of coarse i have had some serious problems and all i have to do is the steering and get a front driveline. after that its smooth sailing.... i mean mud flinging... well ne ways. here are some pics of it in my back yard. looks a lot better not in a shop. hopefully you will see it soon on the trails. enjoy :)

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4120

Hmm... I dont know how I missed your buildup of this. :eek::slobber:

More pics pls.. primarily of the transfer case & mounts, and of the shackle points for your springs. :D I'm curious how you've got the leaves secured to the unibody.

Lookin schweet!

hehehe well to answer your first question the shackles are about 12 inches long and i have a 4 in toyota suspension lift. so prolly roughly around 16 ins or so

and for the second one they are pro comp xterains 35x12.5x15. looks like i could fit bigger tires huh :brow: hmmm just a thought

O.M.G. that thing is f'in huge. When do you plan on having it finished, and what is the motor going to be that powers it? :headbang: gotta love the little headbanger.

hehehe well to answer your first question the shackles are about 12 inches long and i have a 4 in toyota suspension lift. so prolly roughly around 16 ins or so

and for the second one they are pro comp xterains 35x12.5x15. looks like i could fit bigger tires huh :brow: hmmm just a thought

Your XT eats what for breakast, lunch & dinner? :D

I love that Hatch, how does it like turning those 35s?

I eat hondas for breakfast lunch and dinner - subaru. :rolleyes: and i plan to also help turn those tires on gears. i have 4.11s in the axles and i can just use my hi 4 wheel drive on teh dual range. im hoping that will at least move me. it should. but then again i dont plan on going on the free way this is strickly off road.

More pics pls.. primarily of the transfer case & mounts, and of the shackle points for your springs. :D I'm curious how you've got the leaves secured to the unibody.
Oh sure.. respond to everybody else's posts and leave me out in the cold. :-\ :-p