Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colors. what have you owned? What's common?

Let's see--

83 wagon 2wd--maroon (aka Purple Hazel)

84 wagon 4wd--light blue/blue interior

93 sedan 2wd--silver/lt blue interior

there's a guy a few blocks over with a beige wagon with plaid seats, those aren't very common around here (at least that still run, lol).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Mine's light blue -- and I and three guys from the Berkeley Subaru parts desk looked all over under the hood and inside the driver's door and never found anything they recognized as a paint type tag. But they said they couldn't supply touch-up paint anyhow, get it from a custom body shop mix.

That the best way? I just have a few rock chips by now, the previous owner spent all of his attention on the outside of the car. I'm sad to be finding out.

Sure is pretty though.

'78 Brat - White, Blue interior.

'78 Brat - was Mild Yellow, Tan interior, now Ford Chrome Yellow, Black and Yellow interior.

'84 Brat - White - Blue interior

'86 GL-10 - Black, Grey interior

'86 Brat - Maroon body, Blue fenders, Tan interior, now Viper Red - Tan interior

83 (or was it 81?) GL hatch 4wd 4sd - silver

85 GL wagon 4wd 5sp - dark red

92 Loyale 4wd auto - LIGHT BLUE!

00 Legacy GT wagon - titanium pearl (goldish)

88 GL wagon 4wd 5sp turbo - white

82 GL wagon 4wd 4sp - smurfy blue

83 GL hatch had cooling and electrical issues, but perfect body and interior... traded it to my friend...

85 GL wagon was totalled by a cow-orker, then I rebuilt it, off-roaded it, drove it to oregon, then sold it to a cow-orker's friend when I bought my legacy... it had been well abused...

92 loyale I just bought to hold me over until I fixed the 85 when it was totalled... I sold it to the in-laws once my GL was on the road again...

00 legacy got too expensive for insurance... (:

88 GL is what I've got now, well, while Richie tries to figure out why it runs like crapola when it's cold...

82 GL is my new toy so I have something to beat up off-road...

--Spiffy

Mine's light blue -- and I and three guys from the Berkeley Subaru parts desk looked all over under the hood and inside the driver's door and never found anything they recognized as a paint type tag. But they said they couldn't supply touch-up paint anyhow, get it from a custom body shop mix.

That the best way? I just have a few rock chips by now, the previous owner spent all of his attention on the outside of the car. I'm sad to be finding out.

Sure is pretty though.

I've heard that some better body shops and paint suppliers can custom mix a paint, then bottle it in an aerosol can. Might be worth checking out.

92 DL wagon - Metallic Magenta, (dunno the real name, but thats how i describe it) I went to subaru to get touch up paint and they said that no l series were painted my colour, but the early libertys (legacy) were.

Grey Vinyl Interior, no smelly carpet

Who else has vinyl?

Gannon.

well, guess i will join the fray...

89 Gl wagon - white/blue interior

89 GL wagon - blue/ blue

88 Gl wagon - blue/blue (parts car)

88 GL coupe - blue/blue

86 GL10 wagon - white/blue (has some body parts that were maroon, repainted white) no engine - parts car

last and least - 85 GL wagon tan/brown (parts car)

all three blues are the light silvery blue

1984 Wagon - Shiny Maroon 17 (brown interior)

1983 Wagon - Moss Green (brown interior)

1981 Hatch - Brown (extra light brown interior)

1982 Brat - Light Blue (blue interior)

1985 Hatch - White (blue interior)

2002 WRX - WR Blue Pearl (black interior)

Two blue ones, but only one really counts.

Heres a green EA81:

18DSCN00551-med.JPG