Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How many have you meet and greeted.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what us Left coasters should do? Pool our money together and get Paul a flight out here for a couple of days. Ya, we could have a Moose World Tour!!!! Only real problem that I see with the whole idea is what are the guys on the east coast going to do what he doesn't go home?

I tried it the last two years, Moosey turned me down both times. . . :(

One of these days. . . it's really not so bad out here Paul. lol

No stealing our moose..no way!!!!! We wont let him go..you would have Hocrest, Matt Me and many others battleing you the whole way!The Only way you could have our moose is if we all went with him...you know to baby sit him and keep him in line....OK Ok we wouldnt let him outta our sight

I tried it the last two years, Moosey turned me down both times. . . :(

One of these days. . . it's really not so bad out here Paul. lol

Well,of course I'm flatterd and all.I really wish I could have gone already,sure hated to turn you down.You guys are the best,I know that,and I know I probably belong out there way the healthrisk away from the Beast Coast....

Planning,*JUST* planning,a 2007 west coast trip to gather somethings up and shake all the hands.Hahahahaha,maybe I'll get my wheels from Mudrat.No sweat Johnny,I won't join the hound pack just yet.Geez,I wish I could go help him out too.Just no babysitting!!:lol:

Hey,how about my list huh??? What am I up to now? 19 states and a Polock!!

I waited to join in on this thread but I'm starting to really like it.I open the members list in another window when I have time :lol::banghead: and add some old members I'd forgotten about.I know I'm going to hit 20 states.....

Man this board has,for the most part,been just awsome as far as meeting good folks!!!

People that are 3000 miles away want me to come over and hang out,how friggin cool is that?

Hmmm...my list is short but scattered all over the country.

moosens

TROGDOR! back when he was WagonWagon

EJ

Dennis

svxpert

francis

Bucky92

oobnuker

Someone from NY state who bought an engine from Paul

McBrat

Skip

The woman in NY who sold Skip his Brat--was she a member??

ettev's dad

Hocrest

LeakingOil

Arc Angel--no longer here but I think still kicks around the XT6 board

brus brother by telephone and proxy

Soobadooba (Louis in Waterbury CT)

Subeman90

Subafreak

NoahDL88

gravelRX's wife

clantieri

Probably seen MR1973 around without realizing it--Enfield's a small town

sailhard

75subie

I missed Pat, missed lots of people when I was out West, keep missing TapperManor and Seahag1978...and if I missed posting anyone just let me know.

And all you West Coasters: Keep your hands off our Moose. You can borrow him if you ask nicely--but we want him back.:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my list

indiana:

myossfeece, zannydook, 1abaja, the local butler crowd

ohio:

86subaru, alleyboy, biffanyus, soobscript, jason from columbus(sorry forgot the board name), noah(cis subaru), shadow(my first usmb meeting)

trogdor from w va

tomrhere in MI

dude in chicago but forgot his name

timm hansen, 88xt6joe, another guy from milwaukee who came to iowa2, mick knows who this is

chef ti and vickaroo fro SD

shawnw, eyesore, subiemech85, mcbrat from iowa

kurt from missouri, the guy with the turbo brat from iowa2, who was the guy with the silver ea82wagon(that didnt get stuck)

bradd from idaho, lupycam in WA

qman, edrach, corky, caboobaru, bratwerst, ratty2subaru(Austin), flowmaster87, the guy with the rolledover brat from wcss5 and the other guy with the hatch and all its whizmos and gismos

zap

mudrat

there are probably a few ore, oh yeah, the guy with the blue camo wagon in montana

another guy from milwaukee who came to iowa2, mick knows who this is JonCyd

the guy with the turbo brat from iowa2, Dave Valiant

who was the guy with the silver ea82wagon(that didnt get stuck) 88xt6joe

answers in red :grin:

oh yeah, the guy with the blue camo wagon in montana

That sounds like mtsmiths,a.k.a. Smitty,who's also made it east for a Pine Barrens run.

Miles,if you head east you'll probably blow away my 19 states worth of people.

I know there's at least one more state I'm forgetting.Must.....hit....twenty....states....

some of these lists really are pretty impressive, i hope to make a west coast trip to a wcss show sometime:brow:

i have met 8 people so far:

1.Ben-ny

2.Mr. Fishums

3.Fishmand

4.Adam

5.Junkyardgabe

6.Wagonsonly

7.a guy named Bill from Middletown NY

8.a guy named Ed from Paramus NJ (i can`t remember the last 2's board names)

oh, and i met a lady named Sharon who lived in bloomsburg NY, she drives around in a brat, and says she is a member on here, never have seen her around here though.