Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show #8 date and venue decided.

hell yeah!:banana: ..soo glad its at hood river again

The wagon gonna be trailered again?:lol: Its cool that I'll actually KNOW some people here, I feel like I fit in a little more than WCSS6, I was like a deer in the headlights that whole weekend.

No offense JB, but please don't tell me there's gonna be a bunch of naked subaruers running around! :rolleyes: hehehe.... No, we've been planning on BM for a year now.... but I don't see anything wrong with doing both.

That's cool man I was messin witcha. Have fun at Burning man either way I've heard its.....different.:) I've never been, but have had quite a few friends go.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banghead:

stupid school starting up early... what do they think they are, a private university or something!??! arn't schools supposed to open after sept 1?

grr... maybe i'll make it out there next year.. sorry austin, no road trip for me this year :-\

Can anyone get ahold of Jared? maybe he can ask his CO for a weekend pass, it sure would be nice to have the whole gang together.

PMing him is a good way to get a hold of him. ;) I think he can check cell phone messages too.

I think* he'll be finished in August, just in time to bring his big rump roast toyota down to try out in the mud pit.

Eric let me know if you need any graphic design/website/flyer/etc assistence.

Once we get the info together, flyer design would be very cool.

If anyone is thinking of filming the show let me know! I would love to offer my equipment and services to help with any kind of production for the weekend of WCSS.

I was thinking about doing a video for Subaru as thanks. I'll contact you soon about that. Thanks.

Alright, I finally have a reason to take my first vacation after 3 years at my current job. Anyway I would be willing to meet-up with the Nevada guys down in K-Falls to make the final push up 97.

Yeah it would be great to meet up with anyone on the way up. I'm sure we will post a 'Norcal / Nevada Caravan to WCSS' thread as time nears. Just keep a look out for that.

NVZeno.. looks like it time for you to rent that Forester and take it in the mud pit! :eek: I hope to have my A/C Legacy running by August!

Cool.....On Hood River....

Do I get to Build The Pit Again this Year...:) I volunteer.....:)

I Promise To have the BEAST There in All her Glory.....Might even let some newbies run it in the Pit area....I was saddened to see all the Monster Rides Broken At WCSS6 ...We will have to keep that from Happening this year....

Are we going to Get to do a rally event as well....????

I'll call ya soon Eric/Ken.....

PS....Eric.....A toyota....????? :horse: What are you thinking...??? Ok I suppose if it's running a Subaru Motor....... :dead:

Anyone in The Bay Area or anywhere close to san francisco going!?!?!? it'd be AWESOME to get a caravan up from the bay! it'll be my FIRST WCSS and i cant wait!!!!

PM me if you're interested!!!

....now do i bring the GL-10 sedan... or the Turbo touring wagon.... ...hmmmm

*excited

Well, I will have been back in school 2 weeks by then, and moose season will be in full swing. I doubt I'll be able to make it.:banghead: I may have to send some crab down to Ed to cook up in my absence. If I do, I'll post how much I sent so he doesn't eat it all himself.:lol:

I've flown in from Michigan twice, and according to Yahoo maps was 39 miles farther than the AK people, so you're gonna have to be from east of the mississippi to even come remotely close to the longest traveled.

Darn you Noah, I was really hoping for that one last year after driving about 2000 miles one way.:drunk: Does it count for extra miles if about 80 of those were on unpaved roads?:brow:

Hey Sparkster, thanks for the offer. I might give you a ring when I start planning my trip.

If I do come, there will definitely be a seafood barbecue like last year. Great idea, Matt!

Well, I will have been back in school 2 weeks by then, and moose season will be in full swing. I doubt I'll be able to make it.:banghead: I may have to send some crab down to Ed to cook up in my absence. If I do, I'll post how much I sent so he doesn't eat it all himself.:lol:

store some moose from this season... and bring it next year