Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Your LSD.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the sticker? i think often times it's hard to see the "LSD" part due to the rear crossmember being in the way. how about those of us that have them laying in our garage, do you want pictures of those as well, they are much more comfortable to get a picture of! what's the purpose for the pic's?

he just needs pics of the stickers.doesn't matter if they are mounted on a car or not.just show the man some stickers

:headbang:

why the sticker? i think often times it's hard to see the "LSD" part due to the rear crossmember being in the way. how about those of us that have them laying in our garage, do you want pictures of those as well, they are much more comfortable to get a picture of! what's the purpose for the pic's?

Here is a thread I did on the R160 VLSD. They look exactly like an open but when you take it all apart you will see that it is an LSD.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72899

Here is a piggy back. Does anyone know where to get the VLSD R160 gear fluid? It is not regular gear oil, more like the consistancy and color of honey... doesnt taste like honey though.