Ultimate Subaru Message Board

santa clause brought something to mick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, i thought eventhough run or drive they had a limit on how many you could have. Like 5 i think.

I don't think so... though if you SELL more than 5 in a year, you are required to get a dealers license..... :grin:

I've had 8 vehicles at my house before... I only have 5 here right now....

Do you Really have those Limits? ... I Didn`t Knew...

Here there are No Limits to -Almost- Anything, For Example: you can Buy / Sell \ Purchase all the Cars that you Can, and Have them wherever you may Want, without Problem (as Long as you don`t have Troubles with your Neighbors) but the Average of Cars per Family remains in Two...

Spec Wise:

1978 Brat GL (5/78 mfg date)

1.6l ea71

4 spd single range 4wd

AC

111k miles

came with spare ea71 and an extra intake manifold/carb. (later ea71 or ea81)

I'm the 3rd owner.

jump seats/frame are gone.

vinyl seats in good shape. looks like one small split in seam of middle section of drivers seat.

Roll bar (light bar) is made out of exhaust tubing.

needs some exhaust work, and a tire leak fixed, but otherwise drives good.

Floors are solid, as are all the suspension mount points and base of the strut towers. (I was really suprised at this being an Iowa car.)

I have a "A" push bar I can put on it too....

It was only about a mile from my house..... :)

cool stuff. i don't know anything about brat's, what makes this a good find (besides being a brat obviously, i know they're hard to find)?

In all seriousness, i thought eventhough run or drive they had a limit on how many you could have. Like 5 i think.
sometimes there's separate limits for different "category" vehicles too. like only "one untagged vehicle per address"...etc.

no, the AC does not work, but it's all there.... when I first looked at the dash, it seemed "wrong" until I realized it had AC....

I agree with the 'wrong' comment... Boy the AC takes up at lot of space, half the glovebox and no parcel tray! Still it will be nice to have if you can get it going! AC was never an option on Gen 1s in Australia (other than makeshift retrofit underdash types)

Gotta love 1978, in terms of Subaru :grin: