Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So how'd I do?

You see those frame rails???? The botom of it, the wheel wells, door sills, body and more are 99.5% rust free. Needs a windshield and seats. Anybody have an extra set of decent Legacy seats laying around?

It runs sweet. Hasn't been tabbed since :eek:97! * Irregardless, there's lotsa miles on the ODO. I think I'll call this one "Decoy". :lol::confused:

* lol@CorkyandQman.edu

pfft i see 2 problems .. not turbo'd and not injected to so i can crawl over stuff at dam near 90 degree's angle with out dying from lack of fuel

hehehe

I can't see you at 90 degrees in your Soob, you don't have the cajones. :lol: I've got video of me doing it.

The way to keep it from dying at angles with a carb is to develope new skills. Like using your right foot to hold the brake and keep the gas on a little while your left foot holds or slips the clutch a little.

a: i was being a tad exagerative :)

b: i forget

c: i have some cojones i took a old amc eagle sx/4 that was mildly tweaked over a large mound of rocks and dirt about the size of 2 old vw bugs

the obstacle was meant to prevent people from goin up the road ..

i on the other hand was coming down the road on my way out of some logging trails that i had gained accsess to by unblocked legal means at the other end

it was either idle back thru 3-4 miles of logging roads

or try and creep over the road block that interestingly enough put me about .5 miles from my house at the time

btw .. short wheel base rocks .. sadly had no low range 4wd :< and 90 hp 151c.i.d inline 4

hmm i have a pic of my old eagle somewhere online ..