Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Its Here...My New Addition Link to More Pics Last Post

Well here he is..my new addition..Buckys new sibling/brother. Andrew very kindly delivered him this afternoon..going to start ripping him apart tomorrow and start making a list of needs...Well anyway..Here is my 1988 XT6 5 Spd..not pretty but the price was right..perfect deal...Finally AWD for this winter

XT6005.jpg

XT6007.jpg

Very well done

Congrats to you Connie, and Andrew for his

thoughtfulness.

Happy Holly Daze indeed!

Thanks Skip..Andrew gave me a deal as good as yours with Willy way back ;) .Within the next week Rory will be picking this car up to repair the floor pans and put an exhaust on it. Then this spring I will hopefully be able to finish the restore and if money allows get it repainted and take him down to the Dragon this year.

OK right now I am :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you sooo much Andrew!

HAHAHA This XT6 has been in the works for about a month now..but he is home now...Going to take a "family" pic tomorrow. Big Props to Andrew..doesnt hide anything and tells you liek it is..I knew everything that this car needed and he priced it accordingly..can't deal with a better person. I love it already and havent even had time to "bond" yet.

looks like a keeper to me!! :D

sure wish i could find cars that look that good around here.

< is jealous.:o

It has alot of rust on it..just all down low.You can actually see day-light through the floor. I plan on pulling it in the garage in a few and start cleaning,repairing,and compiling a list. The motor in this car is what I bought..20K mile Subaru factory motor...not a CCR import..so I have to make the car fit the motor....sweet.

well, the rust doesnt show in the pictures, so i have to take your word on that.

good luck with the rebuild - in the midst of my own so I know how it is.

wow, only 20K on the motor??? yeah baby!:banana: now i really am jealous!! :lol:

LMAO..if it makes you feel better..the car itself has 164,000:grin: ;)

It has alot of rust on it..just all down low.You can actually see day-light through the floor. I plan on pulling it in the garage in a few and start cleaning,repairing,and compiling a list. The motor in this car is what I bought..20K mile Subaru factory motor...not a CCR import..so I have to make the car fit the motor....sweet.

It'll be a fine ride when Rory gets done with it,I'm sure.

Good luck with it.

I think you guys both worked out a great deal,each getting a vehicle they truely desire.My luck ran out at DMV and now it'll take at least a few more days to get the turbo wagon reg'd.So it's good that the kid came through for you.And Rory in NJ deserves a heap of thanks too for throwing this car together for Andrew.Good history,good base,going to be a really good KEEPER!

:headbang: