Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The doctor is back

Welcome back. Curious to know your view of the new "World Leader" installed here. But not on the board. You're not the guy that was a stickler on spelling, right? :grin: just bustin em .. my keyboard is sticky from the kids htat's my excuse.:lol: Nice to know you're not just lurking anymore. Enjoy the ride. ..and seriously its good to have you back.

what have you built?:)

good to see you back one shot wonder.............:grin:cheers, brian

Still driving the 96 WRX STi Type r that I built over 4 years ago. Looking for a new project, waiting for the right car.

Welcome back. Curious to know your view of the new "World Leader" installed here. But not on the board. You're not the guy that was a stickler on spelling, right? :grin: just bustin em .. my keyboard is sticky from the kids htat's my excuse.:lol: Nice to know you're not just lurking anymore. Enjoy the ride. ..and seriously its good to have you back.

I never lurked, I just flat didn't visit the board. I'm not quite as picky as I used to be, I guess retirement has mellowed me out some.

Hi Corky This is Jerry, damn glad to see your back buddy. :banana::banana: Thanks Jerry

Hi Jerry, you are one of the guys that I missed the most by not being here on the board. I was planning to come your way on the 18th, but then got sellected to support the Olympus Rally that weekend, maybe later.

Yup, stuck in California. Looking for an excape. Maybe this summer if businesses start to hire again, i can find someplace outside of California to work and live.

Last I heard (it's been a few years) was that you were heading to Oregon, Salem or Eugene. What happened there?

Last I heard (it's been a few years) was that you were heading to Oregon, Salem or Eugene. What happened there?

I couldn't transfer with my job.

But now Im no longer employed, and can go anywhere I want. I do have roomates here that I have to deal with, i just can't leave them high and dry.

Now the list goes: Oregon, Colorado, Washington.