Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new pic's of the brat UPDATE(HEADLIGHT COVER'S)

Ya think DMV will catch it? I remember my teacher telling me that there was a way to print something on your license plate so that when you cock your head to the right or left it spelled something. I didn't ever catch what it was though. It's a thought though.

VERY cool! but 2 things.....

1-the stinkin pine cone makes it look like the B isn't there....and becomes German-like in name....ok maybe I'm a little fussy on that.

2-Damn,I missed you at your yard.You appeared to be leaving at around 3:38 I saw you going eastbound on Rt.1 and I was about 10 minutes from your yard.I hit the other yard that was open 'till 5 for a starter that eventually I didn't need.Maybe catch you before the fall...or uhh,winter.

You do have that van with Tweety on the spare cover,right?I was in a yellow '84 4WD wagon with a cheesy Sears pod on top.

Paul

Sweet!!!!!!!!!

I was also gonna ask what the deal was with the headlight covers?

I'm trying to figure whether I like the passenger side or the drivers side headlights better:confused: .

Looking Good,

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

YAYAYA i was wondering who was going to ask?

just before i went to take the picture that side fell off.:banghead:

GTS MADE THEM PART #GTO751S

84-88 monte carlo ss are the same exact shape i found out but the # above is the subaru # FIT'S QUAD HEADLIGHT 83-92

IF THAT HELP'S ANYONE:cool:

Awesome brat.Its butch and mean and says don't mess with me when you look at it.We don't have lift kits that I know of here and they most likely would not be road legal.But I would love to have mine looking like yours.Have fun in it!

here's some new pictures of my brat

1910000_0320-thumb.JPG1910000_0321-thumb.JPG1910000_0322-thumb.JPG

it's almost ready for the road:cool: