Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How many Subaru's on your block?

Maybe I have too much time on my hands but...

Have you noticed how many Subaru's are on your block?

I was kinda supprised when I actually counted them up.

I found 8 just on my block on my street.

3 Foresters

4 Outbacks

(and 1 highly modifed 82 GL)

So...

How many on your block?

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I park my 98 gt two spots away (assigned covered parking) from a newer WRX.. and then my brat next to my gt. that's the only soobies I see in this apartment complex... over at YellowSub's place we got my XT6, her gen 1 brat, her 88 RX, and a parts gen 1 brat way in the back. About 5 miles up the road on the way from my place to hers I pass a very nice red 92-93 Legacy and their neighbor has a tan EA82 GL Wagon. I see a ton of Outbacks and Foresters around town..

well in town there is a black hatch that is in nice shape. there are tons of legacys,outbacks and foresters.there are a couple bajas. then there is a 2wd gl10. there is a white brat whith a low topper. and a 2wd red hatch. its a small town so you pretty much know everyone.

I live on a country road, and there is only one other Subaru (a Baja I think) on my road. That's not really what I would expect, either, because my road gets slick.......I mean SLICK in the winter. I think the road crews ignore it. lol

------------------------------------

1993 Impreza 1.8L - 181k. miles

there's mine (94 leg),way down at the end of my road there's a impreza wagon (96-99?),just about a block away there's another legacy wagon.looks like a 92.not to mention another legacy wagon around the corner and a sti (white with carbon fiber hood an trunk lid)that's sitting at a garage on that same street(around the corner)