Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Why NOT to use a forklift to lift a car!

The sad thing is that he destroyed a great old brat. I have nevre seen that color combo before. I mean couldn't he have dropped some old 2wd chevy pickup pos?

I have a friend from georgia. His theory about that red clay is that once it gets caked on the bottom of a truck it blocks out rust. He is probably wrong, but its an interesting theory.

I think a chain or two would be a good idea if you want lift vehicles with forklifts. It is doable, but it requires some thought and care.

hell, I rolled an xt6 up on the driver's side with a chain, a tractor, and some 4x4 posts for braces. used some tires on the ground, and did _NO_ damage to the car, even when we let it back down

OK,here's the story.I just talked to him.

He was showing it off to his neighbors....went to lunch with it in the air.(scary thought getting more scary).Hydraulics fail,car goes south....no pun intended,Bubba.

He wants me to call back later,and I might.But the dash is wasted,instrument cluster too.

OK,here's the story.I just talked to him.

He was showing it off to his neighbors....went to lunch with it in the air.(scary thought getting more scary).Hydraulics fail,car goes south.

:clap: Classic, must be a charter member of the idiot of the month club, no bugger it after looking at this he's going for club president.