Ultimate Subaru Message Board

A subaru owner from Sweden

Hi im Riverstream from Sweden ive been reading alot in this great forum, and i thought its time to write little and show my subaru. Its not in the best shape but it was not expensive ,bought it for 1000:- swedish crowns thats about 100 euro + an old xbox. I have been having almost more fun with my car than with the x box. Today ive got myself a set of pugs 14 inch rims including a spare for 50 euros and got them on and what a difference now the car looks likes its a 4 wd. Heres a link to my car

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=13347

Nice paint scheme! Looks.... 80's and.... Russian for some reason. I like!

Anyway, you should convert that thing to 4WD. All the knowledge is here on this board should you want to do it...

Then again, 2WD Brat's (or is it an MV over there?) are rather cool too - we didn't get them here.

Is it a 4 speed or a 5 speed FWD?

More pictures!

GD

NICE!! I thought it looked russian/eastern european as well, but I pictured a machine gun turret in the bed...

Welcome aboard! There is a member who posts on here almost daily from sweden, his name is joostvdw (i think.)EDIT: I thought he was from sweden.. i just saw a post and I'm wrong. My Mistake! Holland! (stupid american, :-p) Lots of international folks here, to be honest. Its a nice place to come and get a drop (at least) of non-US perspective. :)

Nice paint scheme! Looks.... 80's and.... Russian for some reason. I like!

Anyway, you should convert that thing to 4WD. All the knowledge is here on this board should you want to do it...

Then again, 2WD Brat's (or is it an MV over there?) are rather cool too - we didn't get them here.

Is it a 4 speed or a 5 speed FWD?

More pictures!

GD

It is a 4wd dual range 4 speed, what i ment by "looks like a 4wd" is that original it doesnt look likes its a 4 wheel drive car with the small 13 inch baby tires.

And the rather big xtra lights in the front is good to have in our cold dark season.

NICE!! I thought it looked russian/eastern european as well, but I pictured a machine gun turret in the bed...

Welcome aboard! There is a member who posts on here almost daily from sweden, his name is joostvdw (i think.)EDIT: I thought he was from sweden.. i just saw a post and I'm wrong. My Mistake! Holland! (stupid american, :-p) Lots of international folks here, to be honest. Its a nice place to come and get a drop (at least) of non-US perspective. :)

sweden :confused: waaay to cold for me, hehe ;)

riverstream, your brat sure does look nice! and like everybody else said, that paint scheme rocks! :headbang:

It reminds me of those old folders called trapper keepers. They had them funky polygon designs on them, and dolphins in space driving school buses and stuff like that.

Um, I think you must have been under the influence of some illegal substance in school. Mine were always plain colors, dude...