Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 MORE DAYS!!!! Bumpity Bump Bump...Hope everyone is getting excited...Rocky just got his first complete coat of black paint..:banana: :banana:

I am really excited. John and I are having a compition to see who is more excited. I think he is winning b/c he finished the brat ahead of schedule. Great job on Rocky connie!

Things are very much up in the air right now for myself,Charlie,and at least one other vintage owner from CT.

For me it's a delay in getting the new rental space being ready and getting moved over.Gas prices aren't helping either.

Charlie-just too busy from the town cracking down on him,gas prices too.

The other guy,well,I'll not include him to be respectful and let him decide and explain.

If you think you'd like to help out on a personal basis with moving etc.,check my post in Meet/Greet.Might make all the difference.

We've had some mighty ugly machinery show up before,but it was never considered unwelcome!!!

It's a car MEET first and foremost.Nobody from our group enters the judged contest,at least not yet.;)

Matt,no sweat,and hope all works out well for you.I've got one of those colds you can't shake too easily as well.

Jon in NY,that could work.Let's talk.I can't find the lugnuts for the Pugs though,but they are there somewhere.Got centercaps for those wheels?

Well, all of my subes are daily commuters. Maintaining them to keep 'em on the road is the best I can do right now!

Sorry-:-\

Is there going to be a "scratched and dented" area for us to park??

Maybe next year the cars will look a little better !

Well, all of my subes are daily commuters. Maintaining them to keep 'em on the road is the best I can do right now!

I guess nobody told you....the whole stinkin Subaru section IS a scratch 'n dent area.:lol:

All mine are considered a daily as well,just not continually daily drivers.The '78 was when I needed it,the '82 is for my wife right now,the '85 is for my sister inlaw...so all our older Subarus get a workout.To let them sit is to make them suffer.Right now our newest car,the '96 is sitting.:-p

Just

Show

UP

...and have a great time.As mentioned,I might not make it this year.So you guys throw down and get funky.:banana:

I know my XT6 is definately scratch and dent...rust and patch...covered with brand new rattle can paint...Not going to win any awards thats for sure.

bump....gettin close, 2 weeks!

i'll be there sat only cuz of work. but i'll be there all day!!!!!

cant wait this is gonna be awesome, hope the wagon can make the trip, its been giving me too much trouble lately, i think ive dumped way to much into this car just fixing things that break, i gave up on making improvements months ago because all my cash had to go into keeping it drivable....we'll see how it goes.

Paul, thanks for not outright identifying me--but I think most people on the board can put two and two (vintage owner from CT/fire sale going on in the Subaru Marketplace) together. :) It's not been a good year for me, Subaru-wise; I'll try to make it but it doesn't look likely. If anyone's planning on going but has not yet registered, shoot me a PM and I'll mail you my entry card, if they're transferable (not sure if they are so call Carlisle ahead and find out if you want it).

Hope everyone has a great time. (I'm assuming I won't be able to make it.) And hopefully I'll see you all next year.

Can we ask for a printout of the Club at the front desk?I'm just curious if there's non USMB members who signed up from the posted promos.

I should be down there Friday night.Looking to stay inexpensively,like sleep in the car or camp....all depends on if I have my son and all.If he comes along I might grab a hotel somewhere nearby.

I just printed out the numbered carlisle aerial map and was looking at the spots.

Where do they usually hide us subaru folks?:-p

-Just curious

Maybe you missed it because I know I posted this before...no biggie.

You drive in,hit the registration house,then procede straight into the field as ll cars must travel this main stretch.As the first bend (right) comes up we're immediately on the left in the Asian area,right across from the Italians.:headbang:

Maybe you missed it because I know I posted this before...no biggie.

You drive in,hit the registration house,then procede straight into the field as ll cars must travel this main stretch.As the first bend (right) comes up we're immediately on the left in the Asian area,right across from the Italians.:headbang:

Or as I like to say, In the back, near the pissers, where no one bothers us....

Last Year the Saab guys had a big party saturday night.... I'm sure Dave and Melissa remember the gent from Saab that came for a visit. :drunk:

Matt I PMed you...I should be there Friday early afternoon...Think I got Rockys ignition switch problem pin pointed..not fixed but I believe I got the right wiggle thing down.....Just look for the ugly fat chick with the yellow and black XT6 ...if you miss it you are blind:grin: Getting very very excited...working tomorrow morning for some extra cash and then going to have my friend at Advanced Auto ( he has an SVX ) do some tests... Got someone to watch my dog..going to pull out the camping stuff and air it all out...:banana: :banana:

It's looking like i may actually be bale to go to this for the day :)

nipper

Very cool....so bring a bale for me!:lol: (see above...you must still be medicated.....and I know I'm too damn sober lately:rolleyes: )

Will be great to meet you,nipper.Same for the NY people,Steve from CT,and the others I haven't met yet.

Hey,if you didn't check that Food thread...that's REAL lostah meat in those ravioli !! Molto buono!!

Ciao!

We are airing out our small 2 man tent to bring down to carlisle...so there is going to be plenty of room for probably 2 other tents...Hatchsub...you already claimed a spot with us:) so Paul ..if you have a tent and want to ..there is room...so you dont have to sleep in a car.