Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

Grabbed a choker and used it as a skidder to get some old RR ties out of the blackberries so i could cut them down.

Pissin' rain, in a grassy field 4low and R. Gotta love pulling 3 and 4 heavy,wet, ties at a time out of the brush with a car

my neighbors were in awe :eek::eek:

:lol:

oh, and installed my rack/basket that i bought from Zap (eric)

thanks again eric. I got it all set how i wanted it.....:)

I actually did something to my coupe today... havent touched the thing since August. Its been cold here lately so I wanted to see how the battery was holding up since I had that BAD drain earlier in the year. Fought with getting it started since the choke doesnt work on it..but battery was fully charged and after 3 tries.. He fired right up. Ran him for about 20-25 minutes ..got him nice and warmed up ( runs a at steady 171.2 degrees!! I love my digital temp gauge ) If LB didnt have a flat tire I might have taken him for a quick spin around the block ( though he is naked..no fender or lights or bumpers.)

Can this thread be stickied? I know I started it, but over 200 posts!!!!

Also, day before yesterday, I powerwashed my "new" factory floor mats, wrung them out, and let them dry, then threw them in the car. I love them!

Edited by Ricearu

Painted my rims white, put on new fog lights, install a cb, put a manual choke on my Weber, put in a new stereo(speakers soon to come), adjust my vacuum hoses and their places, put in my racing seats, lift the car slightly, and now currently looking for larger tires and rims! :banana:

Someone emailed this to me in one of those bulk emails filled with pics like this one ...

ATT52430.jpg

Most of them were like "Guy puts A/C unit in window of Chevy with duct tape," but this one was worth posting here. It actually kinda looks like the exhaust is real (at least one of them anyway). Wonder if it's got hydraulics, hehe! Anyone wanna claim it?

Edited by Davalos

Someone emailed this to me in one of those bulk emails filled with pics like this one ...

ATT52430.jpg

Most of them were like "Guy puts A/C unit in window of Chevy with duct tape," but this one was worth posting here. It actually kinda looks like the exhaust is real (at least one of them anyway). Wonder if it's got hydraulics, hehe! Anyone wanna claim it?

Good lord!

that sure is somethin' else!

The exhaust is... well... yeah. but i do like the snow plow idea.

speaking of snowplows, anyone have the subaru genuine accessory snow plow for the EA81? I've only seen subaru literature about it, but never anywhere else. I think they look really cool!

The exhaust is... well... yeah. but i do like the snow plow idea.

speaking of snowplows, anyone have the subaru genuine accessory snow plow for the EA81? I've only seen subaru literature about it, but never anywhere else. I think they look really cool!

I think Moosens had one for sale a while back.

This was posted sometime here, cant remember who it belonged to.

plow_hatch.jpg

plow_hatch1.jpg

Let's see, did a few things, actually.

1.) Cleaned the brake dust off my front wheels finally. They're actually gold now!

2.) Just about hit a deer on my way home again. But I suppose that's what you get for living in the mtns

3.) Decided on what color i'm gonna repaint it: Metallic Purple!