Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ok, here we go again: part deux

monstaru

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess i really didna "HAVE " to mikey...............

but , it sure helped.......:)

cheers, brain

yeah, if you notice his track width in the spy pics... with as low as it sits, any axle articulation, and he would have been rubbing... I believe he's gonna have to cut more :grin:

yeah, if you notice his track width in the spy pics... with as low as it sits, any axle articulation, and he would have been rubbing... I believe he's gonna have to cut more :grin:

actually, it is sitting on the frame right now, it will go up about 4 or 5 inches, but i shouldna have to cut anymore for tire clearance, maybe......but i may sneak past the articulation test unscathed....

cheers, brian

actually, it is sitting on the frame right now, it will go up about 4 or 5 inches, but i shouldna have to cut anymore for tire clearance, maybe......but i may sneak past the articulation test unscathed....

cheers, brian

:lol: when we tested mine, for bump stop fittment, I thought I was good too... but then in real world use, i crunched the fenders... :grin:

It will NEVER work.....

this weekly vote of confidence brought to you by "that one ahole"....:)

Let me know if you need any more pep talks.

Otherwise I'll just be lurking and watching, waiting to copy everything you do, and take credit for it myself...:rolleyes::grin:

5.125?

Subaru + Suzuki + Geo = Suzarueo?

Keep working on your dream, it's looking good.

you are correct sir..of course if you use th engineers rule to round up.......5.13!!!!!!and i prefer, subukeo:lol:

naw, those cars were all the same.so there would be no differentiation between the zook, and tracker......;)....cheers, brian

Edited by monstaru