Ultimate Subaru Message Board

12 inch lift pics, daylight pics of the new paintjob *Updated pics*

subarubrat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so when can i come look in person? lol your the man Scott.. that takes the cake for biggest, meanest, nicest modified brat in the US.. heck prolly the world.. you gotta drive that through the subaru dealer, lol.. when ya do i wanna ride shotgun just for the laugh.

Wow.

I have to go visit you when I am home next. My parents live in Fairfax, VA.

I may have to take my brother and his jeep over there and have you kick his butt in some off road runs....

Which Jeep would you like to have for dinner?

HOLY CRAP.

Nicely played. I think that's the best looking brat that I have ever seen. Congrat.s Can't wait to see some action photos.

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that first picture was "Tonka Toy."

-Noah

I have a feeling with that size tire your gonna either have to think of some ingenious way of using a different diff, or submit and put a toyota rear end. With your 200 or close hp, 33 inch tires, and a transfer case, you are going so far past stock that I don't think any automaker has ever put in a drivetrain that can cope with such a great increase in load over stock. 2x hp, 2x reduction, 1.5x tire size, I'm thinking you could break stubs at will even on ice :D

But If you get around that, that is a damn mean brat, able to drive over a sedan, no scraping involved :D

Bigger diffs and halfshafts are already on hand. I am however going to see how these fair. The only thing I nuked in the prior build was one reverse gear. It's also x 3.69 hp increase if anyone is counting. I have already started refering to the 30x12s as the "stock" tires....

All part of the game.