Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Added one to the fold.

I'm glad I stopped by so I could share in this wonderful news. I didn't even know you were expecting.

Congratulations, and the best of health to all of you.

PS, Eric A. and the brat will be getting a long overdue visit next weekend :cool: We've been trying to line up schedules last month or so.

:grin::clap: Thanks guys. And thnks Ken and Debbie for making it up, sorry I had to run so quick to pick up my other one.

6.0 lbs, 17inches. A very little doll.

Wouldn't have missed it. She is absolutely beautiful. We got to hold her!! :-p :-p

Sorry we got there late. We'll see you guys at home soon.

Congradulations. Glad to hear everyone is feeling fine. Now you have one of each! Jeanne and I never figured it out....had to settle for three of the same....but they're okay.

Congrats and good luck. We just celebrated my daughters 3rd birthday on the 16th this month. Were doing the potty training nightmare. My 2 littlest are 8 months old now, man they grown up fast but the cuteness doesnt wear out.

Hey congrats! Another Cancer monkey!! :headbang: My oldest boy turned 18 last May. Man the time goes fast!

This is the Year of the Rat. The Rat and the Monkey make the strongest match. My son is a Monkey, my other daughter is a Dragon. All three are matches. I hope it means happy family.

:banana: