Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Let's see that action shot

ezapar

Just what the title says. ONE or TWO action shots per person, pic your favorite. It can be oen of your rig, or a pic you took. PAVEMENT NOT ALLOWED!!!

A short story about the situation would be cool too.

I'll delete conversation and commnets. ;)

I'll start.

This is one of the first times we ever went thru Walker Valley. There was a bypass around it, but Ken had to try. He made it in and to the end, but there was a big log keeping him from going all of the way thru. No damage to the car, but the water mark was up on the back window. His car had a 4 inch lift and 29s. . .

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=192&g2_serialNumber=1

This is my brat crawling up a short piece of ledge on the power line.

l_31f5d5888e8dc4b7ef7259e3b35f748f.jpg

And this is me going down a really steep hill. I did come back up too, but have no pics! But A friend of mine in a Yota with locked front and spool in the rear with 33" swampers couldn't come up it!

l_d5d2179e625acc417e3f83e70786419f.jpg

Not many action shots. Too busy during the action to get out and take a pic.

But I got a couple.

Does not show much "action" as I was moving kinda slow. But this is going up Firebreak 5 out at TSF. I love this trail. :) You get about a mile or so of this. In the pic it looks like you could just go easy up to the right of me. There was a hole and ledge about hood hight. Even a 4" lift would have had my bumper just hitting it like a wall. Best way was up twisting through the notch. (And the most fun)

ontherocksafterdent.jpg

Out at Sand Lake just havin' some fun. Sliced a sidewall that day. Wonder why?.......... :rolleyes:

SL3_7-20-08.jpg

Edited by TeamCF

WalkerRunsept20033-1.jpg?t=1228330344

Scott in the chopped Wagon and Me on the top!

WalkerRunsept20042-1.jpg?t=1228330360

Rob

WalkerRunsept20030-1.jpg?t=1228330379

Sorry I put up three but they are good. This is Walker Valley, on the lower mainline. Its a pretty tough place to get up. You come off a sharp 90deg turn and then straight up a bunch of sticky Walker Red Rock. Scott's pic is just him going through a bit of a mud hole, but looks pretty cool!

Jeff

Edited by one eye

This one was at WCSS 9 at Thurston ORV Park. I was at first afraid to enter that "lake", I thought it was too deep for my stock wagon. When I started to back away, the car started slipping in the mud sideways off the path downhill a little. After some..uh..coaching, I went for it.

Photo by (IIRC) Subynut, one of the Arizona guys:

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/subynut/WCSS9/?action=view&current=9bd6a847.jpg

On our way to the WCSS8. Jibs & I drove from Nevada to Oregon through central Oregon... stopping at Crater Lake & spending an entire day wheelin' in Bend Or. The best G*DDAMN ROAD TRIP EVER!!

WCSS8+042.jpg

Once we were there, more fun was to be had. After this session in the mud pit, I ended up grenading a rear CV and bending both my front Struts. The 2 day drive home was fun, trying to keep things moving straight.

92497231-L.jpg

..........now......

(you didn't specify "subaru only" :grin: )

No, but this >Ultimate Subaru Message Board > Subarus > Subaru MotorSports > Off Road :lol:

Edited by Zap

Hey all,

Just found this site....very cool, lots of good info and great subaru stories and pics. I have a 92 Legacy L Sedan, awd, with auto, that I beat around in. The car has outback struts and springs on it, a modded airbox, and some custom bodywork. Very tough car, and does ok off road. I typically take it to a little patch of ground here in Kfalls, by the county jail, where a lot of dirtbikes, atvs, and 4x4s go out. Not huge hills, but some, and some good terrain out there. The old Klamath County Speedway (shut down) is out there, and somewhat intact still too....so, I lap that now and again. Anyways...a couple of pics....both taken out by the jail, in mud, and then in the dry.

800133970705_0_BG.jpg

11-27-08030.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...