Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Worst Subaru pics......

O.K. After seeing the SS Subaru pics (very bad), it gave me an idea. We have all seen pics of nice Subies....now let's see the worst.

Here is mine. A $100 tornado victim. It was stripped of all good parts and used as a container to haul off tons of scrap metal . BTW, this car was WAY beyond repair. Mother Nature took out alot of agression on this poor Subie. I found pieces of the tail lights under the dash! Gravel STUCK IN the seats. Glass EVERYWHERE.

484047_39_full.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a yard about twenty minutes away that has a burned out Loyale that scared me a bit... the engine compartment isn't bad, but the front dash is gone. *GONE*. One big hunk of melted plastic and blackened metal. Front seats are gone... the rear qualifies as mostly charred.

I'd get pics, but I'm fairly sure it's buried under a few inches of snow right now. :-\

roundeye, i know this is off topic, but are all those beetles yours?looks like quite a collection.interested in selling any:brow: ?thanks

-Jon

That was a while back. I had 23 back there at one time. I sold all of them, most of them went to Puerto Rico. I gradually got out of VWs and into Subies....though not quite as many.....YET;)