Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's Who Two (Roll call for lifted rigs)

ezapar

Still in the engineering stages, along with the "I need this too" stage, but plans are;

'82 BRAT GL, ER-27 engine, either DR-4 or DR-5 tranny, T-case mod, 6-lug rims, thinking an 8" but leaning towards a 10" lift (depends on tire size), Rhinoed interior and bed, custom air-gate (by soobme), custom bumpers (by yours truly), front/rear winch mount, on-board air, custom dual exhaust, and more things I have in mind, but haven't worked out the details of, yet. But I'm a working on it.

Been real busy working on other peoples rides, and wrenching on farm equipment lately, but I'll have more time to devote to the BRAT after this week-end.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have PKs old rig, a 1984 wagon with the 3/2 lift in it. Saw it on the board and flew down and got it, before he changed his mind, again!

Sorry PK!

still going strong.

No Weber yet, but I've got a LSD rear end, K&N filter, pretty rad stereo, and a TWB rack.

See you all in Hood River!

well, most of you have seen my wagon... and the ones before it (pics are spread out in my album...)

the current status is in limbo.. my wagon sits in the customization shop engineless at this time.. it is undergoing cosmetic upgrades, as well as some armor and major drivetrain/power system upgrades... some people know whats gonna happen, to the rest of you it will be a suprise!

otherwise, it has a 2/3" PK lift, and 27" BF goodrich A/T tires on 14" steel pugs.... the rest is to be disclosed later :brow:

Hatch patrol member... dont remember when joined, but back in 99/00 i learned of the board when I met Ezap, and started offroading with him when I bought my first lifted soob (the white 81DL hatch from J-Zigi)

I dont know if I am considered a Oregon offroad member, but I have wheeled a couple times with Mudrat, Hondasucks and Caboobaroo.... so maybe?

also this summer, planning to make the west coast round trip down the the border and back (or at least a pass thru San Diego and all of Cali and the coast)

• 8 months later...

Thought I would bring this one back out. How have things changed in 9 months?

Well, Mine was a rear solid axle(Nissan) running a Nissan transfer case and 31's. Just installed a '90 Isuzu rear axle with disc brakes, Oh yeah, no more drums for me!! Working on rear E-brakes and better travel up front.

5IMG_0064-med.JPG

Well, I now have a lifted rig, sorta. Still running the original 13 inchers with 185/80 rubber. It has a 3" lift, but the rear isn't fully lifted correctly yet. I also have an ea82 sitting in the back of my truck waiting to be transplanted into it.

There's a couple pics in my gallery, I've since then straightened and replaced the broken and missing pieces.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=4310&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Thought I would bring this one back out. How have things changed in 9 months?

Now that ypu mention it... I got my brat lifted a while ago and didn't get around to posting here. Here goes:

1982 GL Brat

4" BYB lift kit

28x8.5 Super Swamper TSL's

14" Chrome 6 Lug rims

6 Lug conversion

Stock Rollbar

2 6x9 KC Hilites

Superwinch S3500 winch

LSD

Here's a few pics:

3967IM003933_Small_.JPG

3967IMAG0226_Small_.JPG

310readersrides2.JPG

1986 EA82 d/r 4wd wagon

3" PK lift

Rebuilt engine and converted to SPFI.

Delta cams

27" BFG A/T's in summer, no-name studded snows in winter running on 14" pug steelies

the LSD is sitting in my garage waiting to go in

upgraded to turbo radiator with dual electric fans

soon to have hi-output GM alternator

SKA

Subaru Klub of Alaska

86 brat,4/3 byb lift,ss coil,82 4 spd d/r,still running thirteensAHHHHHH,have rear discs,15 " chev rims,100 amp alt and weber just waiting to go in,when i have the time and money.need tires for the rims and need an adapter plate for the weber.

affiliations are with team why not,hopefully i get to add more this year.6171Picture_7.jpg

These are pretty photos and all, but this is a Roll Call for Lifted Soobs.

Please stick to posting your pic of your lifted Soob and a brief description about it.

Thanks.

lift.jpg

88GL10

2" lift

Legacy 2.2 engine

87 rx dual range 3:7 dropped to legacy 4:11

RX Diff lock Vac system moved. shift button now engages 4low instead.

Diff lock removed and replace by Legacy viscous coupling unit.

4:11 legacy LSD rear diff

Legacy 2 piece driveshaft

5th gear from forester

2 1/4 exhaust

--E

hello, i only have one suby at this time actively looking for another. the specs for my suby wagon are in my signature. i'm not sure how much of a lift i have but i have gained 5" to 6" from the stock height. not a member of any club yet, but i go wheeling with friends from work or alone. there should be a pic in my signature but i will post one just in case. i have other pics in my gallery. http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9402 chaz9402IMG_0028-1-med.jpg

i still have the same 84 hatch. same everything but its lifted a little higher :brow:

I give in, cant contain it any longer. With the schedule that our "modifier" is currently on, whoe knows when it will get done. So heres some in progress pics.

Deathhatchy, lemme know if you want em taken down.

yotaru12zx.jpg

yotaru22ik.jpg

yotaru39tz.jpg

Not much has happened since those pics were taken due to driveshaft and transfer case placement issues. High angle driveline was consulted, and we decided it would be the solution as soon as we get out of Highschool. Not bad for 2 seniors and a junior with limited time.