Ultimate Subaru Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
ezapar

WCSS7 Roll Call?

Please speak up if you intend to show up, it will help us to be better prepared if we have an idea of how many folks will attend.

Please stay on topic. Appreciated.

EZ

I'll be there with both of our imprezas.

I will be there in my wagon with my old man and maybe the rest of my family. Might bring the lifted hatch, but it looks doubtful.

I'm SOOO there!

Zap, what time will you and Ken be getting there? I've taken the ENTIRE weekend ("weekend" includes monday, right? :grin: ) off, so I'm available to help set up/maintain/tear down....lemme know what ya need/when ya need it.

Friday to Sunday. 1 or 2 cars.

We are taking the ferry over, and shooting down HWY 3. Its a shorter trip for us that way :)

Hi This is Jerry, yes sir ree i will be there with my old school hatch. Now everybody is saying old school come to the show and you will see it cool. Thanks Jerry

I MAY make it for an hour or 2 friday night/sat morning or sat night/sun morning. No promises, as I work 9-9 on friday-sat-sunday as of now. If its slow maybe I can leave early. Need to see how this weekend goes first.

i will be going with at least the legacy... maybe the brat... with at least 1 other person... maybe... just maybe both brat and leg... depends on how my mommy feels...:D

I'll be there Friday to Sunday. 5 people + 2 or 3 cars.

Yea, I'm hooking up with group starting out in Mt Vernon at 9am.

Lisa and I will be there on Saturday.

Richierich

Edit: We will be there on Friday, sometime, don't know why I wrote Saturday, must have been in a hurry. :-\

i fully intend to show up by myself hopefully with a subaru early in the morning since i will be heading out right after i get off work again

so um yeah add +1 to you current score of attendee's